June meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

June BBQ and Raffle
Saturday June 19, 2010

1:00 pm

17305 16th Drive SE
Mill Creek, WA 98012

June is when the club has it last hoopla for the current Membership year.
We will be having a Potluck BBQ and Raffle at my home.

This is one of our bigger fund raising events so come prepared to buy lots of raffle tickets.

Raffle items include:
24” x 24” x 24” Glass Cube Tank
Reef Keeper Lite Controller
SWC Mini S cone skimmer
Korilia powerheads
Ice-cap 24” 4 bulb T-5 fixture
and
Much, Much More . . .

The club will be providing hamburgers, hot dogs, brauts and all the fixings along with the usual beverages. We ask that members bring a favorite side dish or dessert and any special beverages they may desire.

Will be a relaxed afternoon to gather in support of our fine club and say hi to many of our members.

Event to be held in a backyard park like setting. Will not only be a social gathering of kind souls with a common passion of marine aquariums; but a place to chat with old pals, put faces to some names and make new friends. There will be home brewed beer available to responsible adults who wish to enjoy some as well as other refreshments. Bring along some food to share with the group as part of the fun.

Mill Creek is a layed back pleasant little town situated between Bothell and South Everett near the South edge of Snohomish County.

Note: Some Navigators require the city to be called Bothell

Turn L (east) onto 173rd from Bothell Everett Hwy.
Turn L at top of hill at 16th drive.
Home is brick house at top end of little cul-de-sac (16th)
Must start from 173rd and Bothell Everett Hwy, cant get here from Seattle Hill Road.

Last edited:
Wow. I need to join PSAS and get to that meeting! I'm guessing northend meetings are less common?

Misc salads, side dishes that don't neet to be kept heated, vegis, fruits, nuts, etc are all good.

For those who bake you can always bring...

Adam, is the raffle similar to the last frag-event (greatest I have experienced) in Kent? How does it work? I became a new member then, do we just buy additional tickets at this event to participate in the raffle? I was planning on getting one of those reefkeeper lite's and couldn't find it (seems out of stock, not sure how you got it...), so will sign up for that...:)

Answering before Adam (and for Adam too) :),
Yes, you've to become a new member (our membership is at reduced prices since it's pretty much the end of year for us). Once a member, you can buy raffle tickets for the items. Last year, we did separate raffles for small ticket and big ticket items. We will most probably end up doing the same.

The address for picnic is on our portal @ www.thepsas.org.

If you have not joined our website, I would recommned join now since it's the best place to find out what's happening every month as well as connect with other local members.

Hope this helps.

More raffle items

MtnDewMan has made a generous personal donation to the club. Used but in great shape
For the June raffle,

a JBJ 6 gallon nanocube
a spectrapure RO unit with TDS meter
(2) 200 gallon boxes of IO salt
mag 2
mag 3
several small maxijets and a some powerstrips.

He has also donated two large garbage cans and about six tubs that the club can possibly hang on to for member emergencies, moving or simple tank swaps.

Thank you Chuck for your on going support to the PSAS.

Back