June SRS Meeting - Frag Swap!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ditto - There was plenty of frags to go around, Mark was a great host, and I don't think anyone that was there went home empty handed :)

We will have to make sure we do another swap again in 6 months or so after our frags have grown out :badgrin:

Definitely, i felt bad i didnt have anything to trade as my tank is so young yet. Everyone was very kind and generous! Hopefully next time i can bring a cooler full of frags with me :D Thanks very much for hosting Mark your tank is very beautiful!

Everyone will have to remember to bag their corals next time, lol. :) I enjoyed the meeting too.

All your corals looked so nice and professional!! The blue mushroom I got from you (thanks again!) looks happy in my tank. I'll have to learn more about the hard corals and get some more experience under my belt. I was too chicken to buy anything, thinking I would kill it for sure!! :oops:

Wait a minute, you're telling me someone was daft enough not to not put their corals in little doggie bags? MAN, the nerve of some people...

:D

You weren't the only one. I just thought it was funny. I'm finicky about acclimating our corals so seeing people trade and just drop the new coral straight into different water made me go...:shock:

Does anyone have some pictures, specifically a full tank shot of Mark's beautiful tank? I want to show it off.

Back