just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is is uptodate strawberry shortcake
goooddds.jpg

sorry dang but this picture dosnt do it justice. I had to double check why it is fresh in my head. real thing is soooo much better.

sorry Nate about the color,,i will try to photo again to get the real close to the color as i can,,as you see it today,,hope your S-shortcake will turn out just like my/came off from the same colony:):),,keep it posted:)
and you still missing afews good frags,next time i will write it down the list.:D

Last edited:
Dang, are you adding another 40b???

YES, the hole is drilled ready to be installed,i wil hang the lumenbright with SE 250W MH over it maybe subp with t5?? what you think or go with LED??:D:D??
new sump and new skimmer capacity should be able to handle it.

and my new frag Raspberry cheescake acro
goodfrag.jpg

Last edited:
hehe i dont know Dang, but Im on the LED direction.. Imagine not to replace the bulbs anymore... Im still using 3 year old T5 because it cost 25 bucks each to replace... lol

I will try 12 LED kit first and make it like 4 foot strip to replace 1 or 2 T5 at a time...

hehe i dont know Dang, but Im on the LED direction.. Imagine not to replace the bulbs anymore... Im still using 3 year old T5 because it cost 25 bucks each to replace... lol

I will try 12 LED kit first and make it like 4 foot strip to replace 1 or 2 T5 at a time...

very smart idea,,not to replace them all at once///coral reaction///not to expensive at once:D:D

yes exactly.. and maybe i can do hybrid??? t5=blue... and LED= white = shimmer????

or in your case...

White = Radium and LED=blue...???

undating my system,,,finally i got the BK 250SM dial in ,,,nasty stuff got pull out of water that becket can not do but the becket still has not retire yet ,,stil running side by side but skimmer little dryer.
here it is
better-2.jpg

refug.jpg

eq.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet. Looks like that BK is working like a champ now :) Can you see the water quality improve?

Hello Nate,,it's beingback to live,ID as
Acropora subglabra

Can argue with that ID. They nailed that one right on the head. I really feel this coral is best seen at night under led moonlights. The Yellow poylps glow very bright.

Thanks Dang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back