just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
found this guy in my tank after dark eating???so far i saw he's eating algea..??
DSC_0006-3.jpg

Last edited:
Purple Heart /ATL
finally my purple heart is budding:),,took more than 6 months since i got the 1/2" frag.want to say thank you slag for the frag,,it alive and start to color up:)
ph1copy.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! :D I do have to say. it is not Purple anymore tho :lol:

talked to ATL,,they said it will change the color all blue and green should dsiappered to become all deep bright purple just like purple heart completed when they are growing up tobe the colony,at this time it right under bt 15-18" from HQI bulb and high ALK,so gonna wait and see,,then,,,that should be the time to frag apiece back to you ,,i remembered you paid over $100 for the 1/2"frag:)
and this is the original,,it 's getting close
Stitched_001.jpg

Last edited:
Aww shoot, and here I was trying to think up a new name for it. want to buy one cobalt tip staghorn coral $$$ :badgrin: :doubt:

new monti from spokane:),,thank you Sid for delivery right to my tank,,she 's hot
chilliep.jpg

growth shot :ATL Raspberry Lemonade
raspberyyy.jpg

and My Pink Caddilac
pinkC.jpg

and Happy 4th..everyone be save

Last edited:
So you got the frag or the whole colony? I know you go the frage a while ago...

this frag came from the whole colony and i make one more frag just for Nate R,,i have not design to frag any more yet,,i am going let them grow out little bit more yet..sure it be come my favorite coral so far:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back