just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
another view of rommell's rainbow acro after new ca reactor in tuned
rainboweacro.jpg

Just curious Dang what types of colors are on that rommel rainbow acro? I gotta see this one in person. Nce camera work once again!

Just curious Dang what types of colors are on that rommel rainbow acro? I gotta see this one in person. Nce camera work once again!

that is the closet color i can get,,new grow yellow/orange,base is grn and magenta color almost look like rainbow milli but ,not hairy just polyh,,you have to come and see it some day,little hard to discribe.
this is what it look like when i got it 1/4",,i meant 1/4" from ATL picture for DOA varification.
DSC_0035-3.jpg

to this
romellrb.jpg

Last edited:
that is the closet color i can get,,new grow yellow/orange,base is grn and magenta color almost look like rainbow milli but ,not hairy just polyh,,you have to come and see it some day,little hard to discribe.
this is what it look like when i got it 1/4",,i meant 1/4" from ATL picture for DOA varification.
DSC_0035-3.jpg

to this
romellrb.jpg

Nice well can I be 1st on the list to get afrag of that? I will be visiting you once my 270g is set up and stablized.

Roscoe,,you are will be the 6th on the list ,,if you still want to get on,let me know,kinda long waiting till your 270 up and running anyway.

Dangs disease!!!

So I just want everyone to know that I turned Dang into the crazy reefer he has become. I'ts been 6 years since Dang's first tank. I remember Dang had come to a meeting down at my last salsa manufacturing facility in Tukwila. Some of you remember. Paul Hamby was President of our club. Reeffrontiers was not even close to being set up yet. I Remember Dang came in and spent $350 on about everything I had in my tank. And the disease started then and there. Now look at you go Dang. Sure is fun looking at your pictures. Isn't it a great rewarding hobby that we all have. I have met some great people that have turned into great friends over the years.

Again Dang, Fun to watch. My Tank is once again right behind the corner of looking great. My home tank is on fire. Probably just as nice as me 325 use to be.

Anyway, thats how it all started out for Dang people. One coral at a time. LOL

Peace, and Love!!!

Later all!

Salsaking!

Eric

So I just want everyone to know that I turned Dang into the crazy reefer he has become. I'ts been 6 years since Dang's first tank. I remember Dang had come to a meeting down at my last salsa manufacturing facility in Tukwila. Some of you remember. Paul Hamby was President of our club. Reeffrontiers was not even close to being set up yet. I Remember Dang came in and spent $350 on about everything I had in my tank. And the disease started then and there. Now look at you go Dang. Sure is fun looking at your pictures. Isn't it a great rewarding hobby that we all have. I have met some great people that have turned into great friends over the years.

Again Dang, Fun to watch. My Tank is once again right behind the corner of looking great. My home tank is on fire. Probably just as nice as me 325 use to be.

Anyway, thats how it all started out for Dang people. One coral at a time. LOL

Peace, and Love!!!

Later all!

Salsaking!

Eric

Eric,,good memory,, thanks for all the frag i got from you some i still have in my tank till today and special thanks for the join wild ride trip to portland ,,steve weast,sothus,upscale ,wave and came home broke with great corals(every time i'm looking at Oregon tort,Idaho grape and blue Loistilla in my tank),,that was a fun trip.,and thanks for the words and commemnt too.,,your tank is lookig great that what i'd heard,,got to stop by and see some day when i'm in the area.
sincerely.

Cool it is DE! can I pickup the bulb up from your restaurant? just pm a time and here is a pic of my Rockscaping to get the thread back on track :lol:
Pic415.jpg

What's wrong with your tank Gabs?

ohh just about everything :p ....i just have been a bad mom to my reef and haven't put to much attention to it, i need to change water, clean all the algae i got, put the skimmer back to work again :shock::oops:....yeap even my skimmer is taking a break :p:oops:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back