just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait....what!?!?! you're retiring to Thailand? Man I will miss you. But in the same breath it is refreshing to see someone work hard and get their rewards. Congrats my friend. It's been an honor to know you all this time.

Wait....what!?!?! you're retiring to Thailand? Man I will miss you. But in the same breath it is refreshing to see someone work hard and get their rewards. Congrats my friend. It's been an honor to know you all this time.

Thank you Reed;),,i am not go away too soon yet still have about 300days+,(my plan :if too cold over here i wil be heading East,,if it too hot over there i will be heading West,,i will be live on two different country)
,still have to clear up afew things,,and make sure Oum will get the full feel of the whole systems,,then i'm free:)

What camera are you using? Sorry I'm sure this has been asked already.

What would you go with between the nikon d3100 - d5000

What camera are you using? Sorry I'm sure this has been asked already.

What would you go with between the nikon d3100 - d5000

i used D200 with different lensmacro 105 /50mm/18-200mm/extension tube,i did try severals combinations to get the pic i want it shoot in manual mode and somtimes in manual lens not AF,,pretty fun that way

between D3100 and D5100 will be the tough call/D5100 will be out mid 2011,,read this link tell me what you think?(more like D5100 but i have not seen t it yet tough call)my dream one is D3X///out of my reach:cry:

Is Nikon D5100 Worth Waiting For, Nikon D3100 and Nikon D5100 Comparison

Im hoping to know too. Were probably going to buy the same camera, lol.

I like the angled screen on the 5000 but i believe theres more mp and auto focus points on the 3100. I usually always shoot in manual with Mf on the lens. Ill have to check the link, thanks.

Gorgeous pics as always Dang. Glad to see you posting..................

Now that winter is setting in, IM really getting the itch for coral.

couple new macro shot from the grown frag
don't know what it is ,but kinda cool
bsfrag.jpg

purple heart
pheart-3.jpg

and the ultimate Rainbow frag from the East
goodone-2.jpg

rBBB-1.jpg

Last edited:
ahh forgot to tell you guys ,,Oum is already sign up for photagrapy class with BCC,,so i can't wait to see how her pics will come out,,still long way to go girl with CS5
and she will be photograp her tank when it rollover to her,,wish her luck..
then i will be on the real vacation in Thailand for longtime.....less than 365 days of work now and counting down....:D yeah
but i still be reefing in my dream aha ah:rolleyes:;)

Congrats to Oum! Will she be using your camera or will she have her own?

Congrats to Oum! Will she be using your camera or will she have her own?

thank you Cesar,i will pass the congrats to her,,,she will get her own camera later,,she also want to stay with nikon so we can share lens:),so now she is using my,,she will try start her own pic and get to feel it tomorrow:D,but i will helping her with CS

yes ,,either is going tobe 240 re config ,,or new 300gals(probly not,,hope not:D)
her first pic basic,,just show her how to CS with adjust contrast and brightness no crop or other editing,,here it is
oum1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back