Krish's Bahamian inspired 90 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'll get those pics for you soon Gabby. Hopefully we will go over to Atlantis this weekend. Thanks for compliment of the bb look doodette!

Last edited:
O.k, here's my new fish! Quite the looker hey! He's clear, about 12 inches less than a foot long and takes up no space at all! I mean, it's like he isn't even there and I could put about 1 billion of them in there!(LOL) Yup, no votes...Next week now:doubt: Aw well, if only the water was warm...

Want to hear something funny...My wife wants the sand back in so I may give in if it will keep her interested in the tank. I love the look of sand, but I just wanted to try something different. If putting in the sand will keep her interested and may get me a bigger tank...Heck! Can you say 120inch DSB?:D

Thanks daytonabill! It's not really my tank though...I just made it up(LOL JK) Yours I'm sure will be better;)

What's up with women and sand, Krish? My wife also wants sand back in. My mother-in-law also likes the look of sand. Bye, Bye BB :(

What's up with women and sand, Krish? My wife also wants sand back in. My mother-in-law also likes the look of sand. Bye, Bye BB

LMAO! I don't know, but I think I'm going to play in my bucket of sand before I add it back into the tank tomorrow to see what the hype is all about! I may even try eating some:shock: Sand is cool though...Gives you more of a natural look. My tang seems to miss it also, so it may be a wise thing to do:) I hope all is well with you Charlyclown...Thanks for stopping in:)

The sand is back in...Atleast almost all. I don't want to add it too quickly and upset the fish (eventhough it isn't much to start with anyway) I will add it all before I go to sleep so that it can be all clear for tomorrow.

BTW...I'm going coraline hunting this weekend and whatever else cool I may find in the puddles. I'll post some pics if I find anything cool;)

krish could you get a underwater camara and take some pics of what you are looking at when you dive?? How does the reefs look down there?

krish could you get a underwater camara and take some pics of what you are looking at when you dive?? How does the reefs look down there?

No problem diablo...You'll just have to wait until like May or so when the water warms up enough for me to go in(LOL) Until then, I can take some pictures of puddles I play in:D

About the reefs...They are just like what you see on TV all colorful and full of life. Very peaceful down there...:)

Well, my coral bandit shrimp commited suicide last night. I found him stuck in my CRP overflow. I guess I will have to go out and get another one and se if it was just a "fluke" If I lose another one then I may have to forget about keeping shrimps for now...

Oh yeah, the tank is clear, all the sand is back in and the fish look happy;)

Last edited:
O.k, here's my new fish! Quite the looker hey! He's clear, about 12 inches less than a foot long and takes up no space at all! I mean, it's like he isn't even there and I could put about 1 billion of them in there!(LOL) Yup, no votes...Next week now Aw well, if only the water was warm...

:lol: :lol:
ohh boy i tell you :D .
well all i can say is ... sand rules:D, so welcome back to the sand bed club :D since you put back your sand i think it deserves another picture :)

Sand Back In

Well tell us is your little wrasse more happy with some thing to sleep in now?
Good luck hunting them pools & Puddles Krish....Jeff

krish75 said:
The sand is back in...Atleast almost all. I don't want to add it too quickly and upset the fish (eventhough it isn't much to start with anyway) I will add it all before I go to sleep so that it can be all clear for tomorrow.

BTW...I'm going coraline hunting this weekend and whatever else cool I may find in the puddles. I'll post some pics if I find anything cool;)

Thanks guys...The wrasse is definately enjoying himself(LOL) I feel like an idiot. My coral bandit shrimp is still alive. It was his skin he shed(LOL) I forgot they do that for some reason(LOL) Aw well, waiting to see what today will bring, but it will be more than likely tomorrow I will be going out to the puddles...

well dood i'm glad the shrimps are still kicking butt .

Thanks Gabbs;) I'm heading out to my favorite "puddle" spot in about an hour to see what I can find. I went yesterday and tide was way too high as I suspected, so I'm going to catch low tide. I'll post some pictures of course if I find anything interesting...

Thanks Gabbs I'm heading out to my favorite "puddle" spot in about an hour to see what I can find. I went yesterday and tide was way too high as I suspected, so I'm going to catch low tide. I'll post some pictures of course if I find anything interesting

ohh dood that's just awesome !!! have fun hehe ohh and take pictures :D

My coral bandit shrimp is still alive.

Great News Krish and FWIW I feel like a Idiot to every time i get up and see some new in the mornings Its like on man what did i do wrong:mad:
Its just a good sign that we care about these tanks and the creatures that dwell in them;)

krish75 said:
Thanks guys...The wrasse is definately enjoying himself(LOL) I feel like an idiot. My coral bandit shrimp is still alive. It was his skin he shed(LOL) I forgot they do that for some reason(LOL) Aw well, waiting to see what today will bring, but it will be more than likely tomorrow I will be going out to the puddles...

well doods you are not alone hehe.
sometimes when i see something that i don't know why it's happening i start freaking out hehe so yeah sometimes i'm an idiot too :D .
and more when it's something new i got, it's like i can never stop looking at it, i dream about it and i freak out if i see a tiny change like with my new shrimp, the time i molted i thought i was dead and i started freaking out :p, and to this time i still sometimes dream that i gotta save my shrimp :D

Last edited:
Well, I'm back and got quite a bit of coraline pieces. My friend and I spit the bucket of coraline, but I think I'm going to give another friend of mine my share to help seed his tank. Tide was still a little too high to get anything so it was just basically sight seeing for me(LOL) I may post a few shots of my tank in a while now that it has settled. Hopefully this time I can get better photos of my tank which are more like the actual thing. We'll see how they come out...

Great News Krish and FWIW I feel like a Idiot to every time i get up and see some new in the mornings Its like on man what did i do wrong
Its just a good sign that we care about these tanks and the creatures that dwell in them

Thanks Jeff and yeah...My wife thinks I care about the tank more than her sometimes so I know what you mean about getting upset sometimes(LOL)

Back