Krish's Bahamian inspired 90 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL!! Krish well in that case just get a hmm.... mini motorcicle dood :D .
well i'm really happy your tang ate, i guess this week is gonna be one of those weeks, i mean the Seahawks won, your tang ate, i finally found my krab eating caulerpa ohh yeah ....:rolleyes: :lol:

LOL!! Krish well in that case just get a hmm.... mini motorcicle dood .
well i'm really happy your tang ate, i guess this week is gonna be one of those weeks, i mean the Seahawks won, your tang ate, i finally found my krab eating caulerpa ohh yeah ....

I hope so...I'm hoping to get by blue hippo so I can call it quits with the fish for now. I may get a powder blue instead. At this point it really doesn't matter. I just want to get all the fish I want in so I can raise my salinity a bit.

powder blue sounds good or how about a convict tang, those are really cute too, but the blue hippo sounds really good hehe.

Well, since I've been a member here at RF, Steve (Wrightme43) has done me no wrong...I think:rolleyes: JK, so I ventured into his neck of the woods and now I am a member of the "bb" club! No more sand here! I was afraid that I wouldn't like the look, but I'm really diggin' it! I wanted to post a photo tonight and may still, if the water settles, if not , definately tomorrow. I only had about 1/4 inch sandbed anyway, so I figured why keep it. I have the old sand in a bucket of tank water now with a powerhead running in it "just incase" but I don't think I will need it. Well...I will post the pics as soon as the tank clears and hopefully tomorrow of my new fish if I get it:)

Uhhhh Thanks Krish, I think? LOL
I know for me I followed people a whole lot smarter than me kicking and screaming to b.b. I am a whole lot happier now.
I got a powder blue instead of the clown tang I wanted to replace PacMan. He is eating and out all the time now. A little fighting when first introduced to the blueface angel. He took it for a while and then fought back and now they just leave each other alone.
Congrats on your conversion to BB I will say the tank just stays a whole lot cleaner since the detirus can be siphoned out instead of hidden in the sand.

good grief he's naked !!:D
i mean your tank.. sort of :D , ohh dood .
well we'll be waiting to see the pictures.
ohh well i guess the Steve power was to strong for my so semi sand bed power :D

Thanks Steve...Here is a quick shot I just took. The tank is still a little cloudy and I can get a better shot tomorrow. If you look good to the back, you could see where my powerheads pushed out some more sand for me that I missed. Wrong way (should be to the front) but I can play with the flow this weekend.

i see the sand is almost gone.... that rockwork is gonna look awsome covered in corals...

Thanks sryder! I guess by morning all of the leftover sand would have been pushed out by my powerheads and sea-swirl and then I can remove it. Why don't you grab a pair of goggles and fly over and help me grab a few corals! You can get a few for your tank too!(LOL)

who needs goggles...i may just take you up on that sometime in the summer. bahamas cant be more than 2 hours from here.

who needs goggles...i may just take you up on that sometime in the summer. bahamas cant be more than 2 hours from here.

You're right...When you can see bottom at 100ft:D . I'm serious about having a big RF get together here. You guys would have a blast! I've got a huge heart so if I win the lotto, mark my words, I will make it happen;)

Hell man If any of us win the lotto I think its going to happen. What do you think a floor at Atlantis would cost for a week? LOL 400K$ I guess. LOL

Hey Krish, that looks really great! It will really give you a lot more options for flow, and it will be covered w/ corraline soon anyway. I think it is a no brainer :D

Wow! Dramatic difference and I can't believe how fast you did it. Looks really good. The aquascaping is sweet. What are you going to do with the sand?

Thanks Tom...I'm just trying to keep up with your tank and all;)

Wow! Dramatic difference and I can't believe how fast you did it. Looks really good. The aquascaping is sweet. What are you going to do with the sand?

Thanks Tony! I think I'm going to see if my friend wants the sand to add to his sump. He has a dsb sump and wanted a little more, so i'll just give it to him...More photoswill be added tomorrow...

Hell man If any of us win the lotto I think its going to happen. What do you think a floor at Atlantis would cost for a week? LOL 400K$ I guess. LOL

Why buy a floor @ Atlantis, when you could just buy your own island...

LOL!!! Mrs. Bob Marley is here !!! :D
dood your tank looks awesome with or without a sand dood.
Doods seriously if i ever end up making tons of money on my poker addiction or win the lotto, trust me i'll take all of you with me :) (even our beaver friend Ron:D (Detri)and then it's gonna be party time !!!

Dood keep the pictures coming and you still owe me the Atlantis Christmas pictures with the market pictures :D

Back