Krish's Bahamian inspired 90 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

If I saw one of them I would definately remember it, but I've never seen one of them before. It wants to look like part grunt and part hamlet. If they are in any water deeper than 30ft, then I wouldn't see them. I only go as deep as I can free dive. No scuba gear for me!

I have a swalisie basslet that looks almost identicle. No where near as expensive. Instead of the red stripes it has canteloupe color stripes. Exact same shape.

I have a swalisie basslet that looks almost identicle. No where near as expensive. Instead of the red stripes it has canteloupe color stripes. Exact same shape.

Well, stop teasing Steve and post a picture(LOL) I'd like to see yours:shock: Fish that is...:lol:

Krish, it looks like all your hard work is paying off! I love your rock work, anytime you want to swing by here and let my borrow your ocd that would be great. So the tank looks like it came in pretty skinny, is it seem like it is fattening up yet? Are you feeding it Nori? They love that. I had a Yellow Tang a while ago, I loved that fish. In fact it was the only fish that I have ever been attatched to. I lost it in a unfortunate incident where one of the intake screens fell off while I was doing some cleaning. I turned on the pump and didn't notice right away, came back 20 mins later w/ the poor fish sucked right into the pipe. It was very damaged and didn't stand a chance, so I put it to sleep. Ever since then I have not let myself get attatched like that again. Anyway keep up the great work over there.

ouch huge tom :shock: .
Well you are gonna have to get in line dood because i'm second, i think ken is first, then me and you can go after :D .
hey krish don't forget to post more pictures ok dood the same goes for you Steve .

Thanks Tom! Yeah my tank finally seems to be going great. I've learned a lot lately by hanging out here on the forum which helped me alot. About the rock work, no problem man. I love to set those things up! Takes forever for it to look right, but it gets there(LOL)

Sorry to hear about your tang. That sucks bigtime. My tang is a little skinny, but very active and un-afraid of anything. I had just two rocks with a little algae on it, and he's wiped them clean! He isn't fooling around with the nori yet and nibbles a bit on the flakes, but I'm sure he will come around soon. Thanks for the compliment on my tank. Hopefully it will look like yours someday...

Well you are gonna have to get in line dood because i'm second, i think ken is first, then me and you can go after .
hey krish don't forget to post more pictures ok dood the same goes for you Steve .

LOL Gabby! I'll set up everyones rocks if they want. I'll get you some more pictures soon...

lol dood in that case i think you might be in WA for quite some time, i'd recomend to come visit for maybe 3 months :D ... i can't wait to see he pictures, and the Atlantis ones, and the market ones, and the ones about your background etc... :D .

Gabby, if you look at the full shot of my tank on page 13 you could see the blue background. I can't get the picture to come out any better than that. My little wrasse finally came out and is going crazy in my tank! It's like a giant playground for him and he is going in and out of my rocks! I got a picture of him and I'll post it tonight. He's a cool little fellow!

well dood you should keep trying hehe :p (sorry dood i just like looking at your tank or just put a live camera in there hehe :D)
I can't wait to see that wrass dood :) .

Yeah...And so small(LOL) He'd be introuble if he was green cause I think the others would take him for flakes and eat him!

He ate! He ate! My YT ate! I pinched up the nori and he ate!!! I guess he was afraid of it as a big piece...Yahoo!

Little Wrasse

Great shots Krish He is quite the looker :) and the Price you just cant beat that !;)

krish75 said:
Yeah...And so small(LOL) He'd be introuble if he was green cause I think the others would take him for flakes and eat him!

On a 7 mile by 21 mile island and you dont have a electric golf cart?

HA!!!! You need an army tank to drive around here safely with these bad driving Bahamians with one hand...I mean finger on the wheel and the other on a bottle of Kalik! Besides, you'll run out of battery power from sitting in traffic anyway! I think on cars alone (not including trucks, taxi's, government vehicles, buses etc which have different plates) the license plates are up to about 140,000 now!:shock: Golf cart is asking for disaster(LOL)

Back