Krish's Bahamian inspired 90 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That stinks!

I got a green clown goby yesterday with my light. I put him in there and I have not seen him since! I hope he comes out soon...

ohh tony those are cute fishes !! make sure no one picks on him :) .
i used to have one and it died from starvation, i think they just like copepods or something like that and my tank at that moment was still to young :( .

He is pretty cool looking, very small 1". I hope he doesn't starve!

Krish - what major tank project do you have for this weekend?

Krish - what major tank project do you have for this weekend?

Hmmm...Not much. I just did my 15 gal water change yesterday and the may just go back out to the puddles again to see what there. I am tossing around a few ideas right now and I'm trying to figure out a game plan. I want to add corals around May when the water warms up here so I have to do some research on some lighting options, a calcium reactor and flow (which I have already decided will be the tunze. So, basically that's it...Anything up your sleeves?

I have 25 lbs. of LR ready to go and I have that 29 gal. I want to setup for a QT tank. I will put most of the LR in my display, some will go in my QT and/or sump. I don't have anything to put the 29 on right now, I need to find a stand or something that can take around 225-250 lbs...

I have 25 lbs. of LR ready to go and I have that 29 gal. I want to setup for a QT tank. I will put most of the LR in my display, some will go in my QT and/or sump. I don't have anything to put the 29 on right now, I need to find a stand or something that can take around 225-250 lbs...

Sounds like fun! I want a QT tank myself and may do one out of acrylic. This way I could swap over later and my wife would never see it coming:shock:

calcium reactor and flow (which I have already decided will be the tunze. So, basically that's it...Anything up your sleeves?

ohh boy Krish is going Pro:shock: , now i'm gonna feel like a 10 year old kid still in kinder garden :D

I got a green clown goby yesterday with my light. I put him in there and I have not seen him since! I hope he comes out soon...
is it a clown or a coral or are they same cause i have a green coral goby only small but is an awsome fish loves to hide in my gonipores and finger corals and tooth corals he dosent seem to get stung and has awsome red pink markings with yellow fins and only 16 bucks

dood, you got me dizzy with that video :p, i think next time you should just let the camera centered in the middle, so we don't get that dizzy.
did you see heavy breathing the day before he died?

dood, you got me dizzy with that video , i think next time you should just let the camera centered in the middle, so we don't get that dizzy.
did you see heavy breathing the day before he died?

Sorry about that. It was my first attempt at filming with a digital camera. I started a new thread with another clip if you want to check it out here...
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11676
Yes, he was breathing hard...Other than that, appearance wise, he looked good.

Last edited:
Hey Tony! No word yet. I think the order is here, but I haven't spoken to my friend yet to see if it came alive. I'm going to call him in a bit...

hey krish whats your carbonate hardness like found out yesterday mine was low at 140ppm what level do u try to keep yours at?

Morgan, I've never checked mine to be honest(LOL) I don't even have a test kit to measure for it. Ireally need to get one.

No word on my PBT so I guess he came dead. That was my last attempt I think for now...

sorry whats PBT
well i think if ur gonna keep corals its important to maintaien mines apperntly low think that might of contributed to the dieing of my large elephant ear/leather mushroom coral losing anything from the tank saddness and angers me for not fixing the problem before it was appernt and losing a piece of life from my tank.

Back