Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

By the way man your tank is coming alone real quick, I think it will be full in the next two months so keep up the good work;)

LOL! I'm going to slow it down I think. I head back to work on Monday so won't have as much time to play and then I need to let things set up for a while and see how they do. I have a few more corals like I said I didn't post pics of yet, but I will later on today:)

Here are some of the other corals. These are the wild caught zoanthids

A purple gorgonian thingy:p and at the bottom the purple thing is just like my other coral with the star polyps that come out of it. They aren't extended yet, but here they are anyways

Here's a full shot. None of the star polyps are out anywhere, but will get shots when they do. This photo was taken under a 10K XM

Yeah...I may get more of them as well. Those ones I can just pick up without getting wet, but I need to inspect them well for bubble algae:D

well just pop the bubbles while you're at it.... i'm sure there's plenty space in the ocean for more green bubbles :D .

i'm sure there's plenty space in the ocean for more green bubbles
The green bubble Krish is putting in the ocean is not from algae.:lol:

Krish,

That tank is looking sweet!! I love how its spotless!!! Do you hire a cleaning crew to come in and clean your tank every other hour? Let me know if you want a part time job cleaning my tank! I'll pay you in scallops!

Krish,

That tank is looking sweet!! I love how its spotless!!! Do you hire a cleaning crew to come in and clean your tank every other hour? Let me know if you want a part time job cleaning my tank! I'll pay you in scallops!

If you have OCD, then you're hired, if not...Sorry:p

Back