Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah...They are nice fish to have as well. I had a juvenile queen angel in my first saltwater setup when first getting into the hobby in 2004 and it would come right up to my hand when feeding. It was about 3.5 inches long:D

I need to get more of the island so you guys can see a bit more of my country

you're taking to long :p.

I had a juvenile queen angel in my first saltwater setup when first getting into the hobby in 2004 and it would come right up to my hand when feeding. It was about 3.5 inches long

uhh uhh me remembers:D ....one of the to many set ups :p.

LOL! This was a long time ago. This was when I first joined RF before coming back after I left becasue of algae:p

ROFL!!! Yeah, but I came back and beat iot so I'm good:D

Glad you liked the pics! Before you know it I'll get a chance to take some wild shots again when the water warms up with my new camera:)

How about I help you out with some island shots, just a little farther east here in PR. I went with my local fish club to kayak at nite at a local lagoon that has bioluminiscent dinoflagellates and took these b4 we left from the dock. I just couldn't risk taking my cam with me on the kayak. I guess I wimped out.

Croabas2.jpg

Croabas1.jpg

And this is from my family's beach house. Completely different town.

Salinas07-1.jpg

ROFL!!! Yeah, but I came back and beat iot so I'm good

i agree and according to Mike (mojo) you're a moron :lol: ..... remember :lol::D .

gman those are some nice pictures dood.... i wish i could show you Mexico but someday dood .....someday :D

Back