Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks! I had plannned on going in the dig to get some new shots finally with the new camera this up-coming weekend, but it seems like it won't be until next weekend. There is so much to take pics of in the dig which I never was really able to do with the old camera so hopefully in about 2 weeks or so, I should have some updates:)

Can't believe I've left you hanging this long man:oops: Been a while since I visited this thread(LOL) I ended up getting a Canon Rebel XT! Went for lunch today over to Atlantis and took a few fish pics. Here they are:)

Summer time is soon here so I will fire this thread up again with some wild shots;)

Well its about time. Ive been waiting all this time. I have the have the eos rebel 3000

ROFL!! You waited all this time for those pics???:lol: I'm going to fire up the camera bigtime this summer. Can't wait to hit the reefs again! I have a much better camera now so I will take more pics!:D

very kewl pics dood

Thanks Gabbs:D

Ok it's summer :) and all we got to see is a pic. of you badly peeling sunburned back! Could you possibly be busy? :p Well I just looked through this whole thread and am totally blown away. Thanks for all the pictures and commentary!

I was wondering what phase III at Atlantis looks like?
Hi to the family. :razz:

LOL!!! Work and parenting is crazy!:lol: I'll get more pics! :)

About phase III, from what I've seen so far it is nice! They have a beach that is kinda enclosed in with dolphins in it. So after laying out and getting some sun, you can jump in the water and have some company! The hotel itself is beautiful! I haven't seen the slides and water park yet, but we plan to spend a night there so I'll be able to get some great pics!:)

Krish, I'll let you know how Atlantis was after I leave. :)

Or we'll trade. You show me the reefs on your boat, and I'll let you hang out with us at the resort.

Ok Sherman NOW I AM really envious!!!!!! AND my anemonefish has bigger teeth than yours! :eek2::cool::D

Did you really go to Atlantis? :):p

I'm going in October, Deb. To make it even better, Krish promised to show me the REAL reef snorkeling spots, not the places the tour guides take you. That's simply priceless.

Well, I went to another family island for the weekend (Eleuthera), but we stayed on a small island there Spanish Wells which is 1.5 miles long by about 1/2 mile wide. Eleuthera is known for it's pink sand and is really a beautiful place. Most people get around on golf carts and use goats to help control weeds in their gardens:p Here area a few pics from my trip.

After a hurricane messed up a few of the islands, a bridge that use to connect Spaish Wells to Russels Island was destroyed and from what I understand, the British Navy built this repalcement one for the locals

Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2007-08-06

Here are a few shots of the wild goats and one with my wife and Emily

Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2007-08-07

This is a shot of the local gas station Texaco (ever seen one this small?) and also a restaurant the locals eat at quite often

Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2007-08-07

Give me a sec and I'll upload some more :)

Back