Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is what some of the homes look like. They range from broken down shacks without running water to some pretty nice houses and cottages

Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2007-08-06

Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2007-08-07

Ever heard of noni juice??? Here is a noni tree with a noni fruit on it

K...Be back in a sec with some of the beatutiful water :)

Here's the beautiful water! I walked out about a 1/4 mile no joke and was still able to stand in the water. If you look really good in the second picture you can see the sand is pink. Kinda hard to tell on it's own but next to regular sand it is like night and day!

Beautiful sunset

Got a few left for now :)

A few pics of the kids etc

This is Emily being held by her cousin Joshua along with friends of the family and Joshua's sister

Emily forgot to wipe her hands before she blew her mommy a kiss :lol:

My wife, Emily and me

And here's a closeup of what emily has to say to all that don't live in the Bahamas zoomed in from the last pic :p J/K

Cool pics. We just got back from Europe. Got beautiful beach shots too. But not as beautiful as yours. Lol. Shall we compete?,lol. Nice family shot.

Thanks everyone...I love my family :D

Don...I'm having trouble already keeping up :lol:

If you are having a hard time now your in BIG trouble.:lol: Teenage girls are pure evil, who ever came up with that sweet 16 crap is a idiot.:lol: Have fun now.

Don

home sick

Khris,those pics make me home sick,,,white sand beach,,,i'm planed this winter back home for 2-3 week,,Hua Hin,,Thailand:D
very nice pics and very happy family you had,,,congrats

Who are those beautiful girls with you???? Oh ya your family. Wonderful Krish. Oh and I can see the pink in the sand. Reminds me of Sarasota, FLa. .I must have walked out a mile and it was only thigh deep and I was 12 :D.
I will never forget it.
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. That camera seems great!
Oh did I mention that guy with the beautiful girls look very handsome too :p?

Man didn't you collect some of that sand for your new tank?? humm?
Pink sb would be cool man, you can do it!!! Yeaa!
I'm glad someone gets to live in paradise, or so close to all of these beautiful places!
Maybe you could trench all the way to your house & make an outside reef tank, no lights needed, no fans, no chiller man that would be awesome, tides in & out automatically wow! :D

Great shots Krish. Great to see the family is doing well..

Thanks James :D

Khris,those pics make me home sick,,,white sand beach,,,i'm planed this winter back home for 2-3 week,,Hua Hin,,Thailand
very nice pics and very happy family you had,,,congrats

Thanks Dang! Make sure when you go back home to take some pics!:)

Teenage girls are pure evil, who ever came up with that sweet 16 crap is a idiot. Have fun now.

ROFL!!! Well, she's not bad in that way. She just doesn't keep still :p

Who are those beautiful girls with you???? Oh ya your family. Wonderful Krish. Oh and I can see the pink in the sand. Reminds me of Sarasota, FLa. .I must have walked out a mile and it was only thigh deep and I was 12 .
I will never forget it.
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. That camera seems great!
Oh did I mention that guy with the beautiful girls look very handsome too ?

LOL! :p Thanks Debbie :D

Man didn't you collect some of that sand for your new tank?? humm?
Pink sb would be cool man, you can do it!!! Yeaa!
I'm glad someone gets to live in paradise, or so close to all of these beautiful places!
Maybe you could trench all the way to your house & make an outside reef tank, no lights needed, no fans, no chiller man that would be awesome, tides in & out automatically wow!

The pipes are being laid now Scooty from my house to the ocean. Should be finished ummm...never:p I wish. If I lived close to the ocean then I'd definately try it:)

wwouu dood very pretty :D .
i can't believe Emily is walking !!!:eek: that's just not fair :p:lol:, she looks cute dood, the same for Christina :D.
now more pics !!! :D

Glad you guys liked the pics!:D I have a few more I can probably post later. As for Emily walking, yeah, she's walking everywhere!!! :eek: She still falls occasionally, but keeps on truckin' :lol:

Glad you guys liked the pics! I have a few more I can probably post later. As for Emily walking, yeah, she's walking everywhere!!! She still falls occasionally, but keeps on truckin'
that's awesome dood :D.
i think babies look so cute when they start walking :D.
ya dood keep the pictures coming :D

Back