Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL! Thanks man...It's an Evo 1 from Japan (right hand drive). I have a thread in the water fountain with more pics:)

Right. It's slow enough as it is....

LOL! Stock @ 9 psi the car does 0-60 in 4.9...Imagine the bigger turbo it has, another 7lbs of boost (daily driven) and other mods:D I wish you were still coming man :p

did u get hit by hurricane dean?

Naw man...It passed way south of us. So far so good this year;)

I went to one of the other islands and let me tell you. Nothing like that. Wish I was there. SB lover, i thought the same thing.

A few pics from yesterday/today. We stayed over to Atlantis for the night. Great view from the room!

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

emda2.jpg

emda4.jpg

Thanks Scott!! I wish I could take the camera in some places to shoot some photos, but the water is too rough in the rapids and you need to hold on :D

looks like you got a good photographer on the job but she keeps putting this guy in the photos that messes everything all up!:lol:

Atlantis is certainly at the top of my family vacation destination list now! Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Green with tropical envy,

Chris

those are awesome pictures.....looks like you had a blast.....I know where to plan my next vacation.....

Back