Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL!! Thanks...I guess it will be almost like visiting home to you :p I need to start adding new photos this up-coming summer. I took last summer off from going snorkling so much with it being the first summer with a child. This year, I'll have a bit more freedom at the beach :D

ohh my god krish youve really got as nac for takin pics

was that your mantis shrimp or did you catch it??? hope you dont plan on keeping it

lol
great pics man can i go with ya next time!!!!

LOL!! Yeah man...You'd have a blast out around the reefs! :D The mantis I just caught for the pics. Even when I didn't have a saltwater tank as alittle kid, I'd go to tidepools and see what I could catch for fun and then release. I've even caught barracuda's half the size of a tooth pick in length in these same tidepools. :)

oh my god i couldnt imagine that

id be catching stuff and putting it in my tank lol, youd probably get fined for that or either asked if you had a fishing permit

its really beautiful there i just always thought they had nothing but views there didnt know they actually had high ways and nice buildings!!!

i may have to start planning a trip there!!!

id be catching stuff and putting it in my tank lol, youd probably get fined for that
No, YOU would get fined, not Krish. He's no fall guy. :)

didnt know they actually had high ways and nice buildings!!!
I think they have electricity 24/7 and everything. Running water, even! Maybe Krish can verify.

Took this picture today and for some reason liked it with the spotted eagle ray swimming with the fish so I thought I'd post it up. Makes a pretty cool avitar as well :)

It is pretty cool! Hey Krish have you thought about setting up a tank again??

Yeah with the little one it's kinda hard to do..........from experience I KNOW!:lol:

I didn't start up again until my daughter was 2 years. just didn't have the time! Everyday when i would get home from work my wife would give me a sullen look and say....YOUR TURN!....that pretty much wrapped up my evening!:lol:

I didn't start up again until my daughter was 2 years. just didn't have the time! Everyday when i would get home from work my wife would give me a sullen look and say....YOUR TURN!....that pretty much wrapped up my evening!

LMAO!!! :lol:.
i think it's almost about time to have a tank again no? :p :D .

dood that pic of your little one is so so cute !!
she's getting big :)

Back