Da Mail boat!

ojo5u8.jpg

Some people live in the Bahamas and still need yoga to relax LOL

238uw.jpg

Some other random shots

2076ond.jpg

23muds1.jpg

nmkw2g.jpg

You do live in a beautiful place. Although it is strange to see the ocean such a light blue color. I don't know if its from being in the sub-tropics or if its a Atlantic / Pacific thing. Still its beautiful :)

You do live in a beautiful place. Although it is strange to see the ocean such a light blue color. I don't know if its from being in the sub-tropics or if its a Atlantic / Pacific thing. Still its beautiful :)

Thanks!!

As for the color of the water, I think it has a lot to do with how shallow it is here in most places. We went on a day trip to Exuma and couldn't believe that on an hour and 15 minute boat ride to where you couldn't see land anywhere in sight at a certain point, you were still in 10-15 ft of water! When you hit the ocean side though, it's a very deep dark blue. Looks spooky! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some more pics!

One of my best friends who also works with me wasn't to work today. Took the day off and here is what he sent us to show us where he was!!

ali137.jpg

Some pics he took while at a wedding in Exuma mainland this past weekend

2i2eqa.jpg

35bzaqe.jpg

Picture his girlfriend staged with the conch LOL

fbfgk7.jpg

Wave runner rentals

2m3615c.jpg

2qi7320.jpg

103iw0n.jpg

3520ymq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went out in the boat Saturday spear fishing. I was in the water and with two other guys. I looked up and my cousin who was on the boat had a look on his face of total fear and then I saw his son (12 years old) and one the other guy in the water with us dashing for the boat. I turned and looked underwater to see what they were scared of and it was a 9ft Hammerhead shark about 12 feet away from me. I wasn't afraid although it was a freaky sight seeing that. I got out of the water and we followed it in the boat and I snapped a pic of him from my iphone. I was the only person that went back in the water that day. The others were too afraid. The other guy that was in the water with us was attacked by a hammerhead a few years ago. Wasn't bitten as he was able to kick the shark kind of off of him, but shark in the water and he isn't LOL!

Here he is swimming away.

34hvs69.png

Two more I thought was cool taken here in Nassau.

First one is Clifton Pier. A lot of Bahamians go here to dive off of the cliff. A good friend of mine went there when she was younger and landed wrong and broke her back. She spent a few years in surgeries and therpay, but finally recovered and can now walk again.

oan60k.jpg

As for this one, not sure how the process works, but the main power plant that provides electricity for the island here somehow uses ocean water to cool the generators. What looks like a waterfall flowing back into the ocean is the return from the generators.

35dajjr.jpg

Time for an update!! A buddy of mine is a fisherman. Most of their money comes from "crawfishing", but when crawfish are out of season, they will go for fish as well. Here are a few pics he took.

Shark they caught this past week.

w14c4x.jpg

ay7ls1.jpg

2rf3l2u.jpg

2qakb37.jpg

nmgeo4.jpg

35i3frk.jpg

Back