Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Some underwater pics taken by my wife's cousins out in the wild.

2dhzcxh.jpg

2qx11tv.jpg

i55eh2.jpg

317i7vl.jpg

mhetc4.jpg

15oz23b.jpg

25pmyl1.jpg

s10x1s.jpg

Picture number was taken especially for you :lol:

Went in the boat Friday (it was a holiday here) and had a pretty good time especially seeing my son finally will go in sand. It was a big issue with him related to his autism diagnosis, but we were able to break him out of that one small issue by working with him. It was over-cast, but I still got toasted!! Here are a few quick pics.

My cousin's 37ft Pursuit! He bought it brand new from the factory. Got all the options he wanted. Very nice boat and the boat my RF buddies will get to enjoy if you ever visit the Bahamas and we hang out.

2encdxg.png

Spencer (my son) and me. He just woke up from sleeping on the boat and took him about an hour to adjust to the sun haha!

2n9vw4k.png

A teaser photo just for you :lol:. I don't drink alcohol, but the ladies went through a case of these that day. They were "wet"!! (wet is what Bahamian's call drunk).

2ec162o.png

Me roasted. Picture is not altered at all! Compare the color in the pic below to the one with Spencer and me before I got burnt and I had on sunblock and as you can see from the first pic in the thread, the sun wasn't out as it was over-cast. Today I started peeling on my forehead so it will be another case of my whole body peeling again. That itches like you can't imagine!

1fv9lx.png

One more of Spencer (my wife and daughter got shared out in this post) LOL. Look at his forehead. The dude doesn't walk. Everywhere he goes, he has to run. He falls non stop bumping his head and doesn't shed a single tear! The little fellow gets up, dusts himself off and starts running again! LOL! Real trooper! Tough as they come. He always has a bump of some sort on his head. In this picture he has two bruises LOL!

346xq8x.png

My favorite beer!

Seriously?? You know, I've never tasted a beer of any sort in my life, but I have smelt them and all I can say is it smells like urine.:p I was just told by a friend that they sell Kalik in Florida. I'll have to find out where for you beer lovers. Would be a lot cheaper to ship from Florida than here. I checked the shipping charge on it from here to Seattle and it would cost about $300 for just the shipping :lol:

Too F-U-N-N-Y Krish, ya know we Seattle-ites :rain: all feel soooo sorry for you stuck down in the heat of the Bahamas :violin:

Cheers, Todd

My favorite beer!

mine too. i don't really care for beer. but the Bahamian stuff is the best. I tried to get some sent up here but it was way to expensive. then you have the cost for the beer. to bad...

but krish is a PUNK. that is striaght below the belt.:boxing:

It would make those of us up here in The Great North West (we rust) fell better about your sunburn situation if we had some pics of the sheets of skin peeling off your face. LOL

Thanks for the pics of your boy. They are better than any fish, or boat you have posted!!!

I actually have a picture of my back peeling a few years ago.

f536og.jpg

Will have to post some of both of the kids for you pepster!! Awesome kids! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously?? You know, I've never tasted a beer of any sort in my life, but I have smelt them and all I can say is it smells like urine.:p I was just told by a friend that they sell Kalik in Florida. I'll have to find out where for you beer lovers. Would be a lot cheaper to ship from Florida than here. I checked the shipping charge on it from here to Seattle and it would cost about $300 for just the shipping :lol:

Yes Seriously! and I don't like beer in general but loved Kalik light. Haven't had one in 9 years, last was the warm 6 pak I helped drink sitting in a plane on the Tarmac in Nassau for 5 hours waiting for the tornado warnings in Miami to be lifted so we could take off. They only had one drink each for us, due to the short flight, but we ended up being on the plane for over 7 hours (by the time we were okayed for take-off we were out of fuel and had to return to the terminal) so after a few hours even warm beer from our carry on sounded good.

I am not much of a drinker so doubt I would ever buy and have it shipped, but will make another trip to the Bahamas some day and I plan to enjoy both the beer and the free rum samples at the liquor stores!

Yes Seriously! and I don't like beer in general but loved Kalik light. Haven't had one in 9 years, last was the warm 6 pak I helped drink sitting in a plane on the Tarmac in Nassau for 5 hours waiting for the tornado warnings in Miami to be lifted so we could take off. They only had one drink each for us, due to the short flight, but we ended up being on the plane for over 7 hours (by the time we were okayed for take-off we were out of fuel and had to return to the terminal) so after a few hours even warm beer from our carry on sounded good.

I am not much of a drinker so doubt I would ever buy and have it shipped, but will make another trip to the Bahamas some day and I plan to enjoy both the beer and the free rum samples at the liquor stores!

Let me know when you come again...Any of you! Would love to hang out! Rob from Premium Aquatics is supposed to be coming back to visit this summer. Looking forward to it! :)

K...These are for you Pepster! My real joys! The kids!! :D. Sorry if any are reposts.

Spencer after and hour in the sun...Wasted!!

9rlnjn.png

Emily and Spencer and yes they are both mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! My mom is white and my dad is african american so I am a mixed. Emily takes after me and Spencer after my mom I'd say mostly and not my wife who is also white. If you were to put a picture of Spencer and me when I was a kid next to my mom's picture, you would think Spencer was her child. Amazing how genetics work! Also, notice he isn't touching the sand and has his hands turned up a bit. This was taken last year when he had an issue with sand. Glad it is over with.

dng3sn.png

Family shot about a year and a half old.

24lpmbn.png

And one more of Princess Emily!

2dkbo2g.png

my wife loves your kids. she says that your son is "so cute," and your doughter "is a doll." im glad to see your family.

Thanks everyone! Look out for family for sale in the classifieds some time this week :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't remember if I ever posted this, but I was browsing some photos and came across the one below. I cut my own hair and my wife asked me to cut Spencer's hair (his first cut @ 18 months) and his reaction was priceless!!!! :lol:

Think he's mad??? :lol:

34q6wr5.png

Back