Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

359clfd.jpg

2w7miwk.jpg

9aqwq9.jpg

4j2npc.jpg

16o07o.jpg

sn2w0k.jpg

op6xcj.jpg

Pretty elaborate costumes. Especially the guy in the 4th pic. The white t-shirts didnt quite go with the costumes though. Were they any good?

Lol! That Junkanoo group was just a small group, but they sounded really good! Their is a set drum beat for Junkanoo as well as a certain cowbell shake and whistle blow, but the rest can be anything from a variety of music. Most of the time it is Bahamian folk music, but they also do popular pop songs as well. Give me a sec and I'll find a YouTube clip of the real Junkanoo event. This is where you see the best of the best and more elaborate costumes. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few from a friend that lives in Marsh Harbour Abaco

33kernm.jpg

2rdjn1l.jpg

2ur77ud.jpg

This last one I love! My buddy caught this tuna and while pulling it up to the boat, his girlfriend stuck her had underneath the water with her underwater camera and got this shot! Might have to make that my avitar!! :p

2in96c.jpg

And some more pics!

Solid 40ft Powerboats with three 300HP Yamahas which is a custom built boat. Only eight of them made so far which belongs to a really good friend of mine from Freeport where I am originally from. My buddy had his own boat when he was just 12 years old and was allowed to go out by himself! His dad was incharge of BASRA

2efrmgx.jpg

33js3zq.jpg

231m3t.jpg

6rkmrr.jpg

259yg7m.jpg

2n1xn41.jpg

2dl1weo.jpg

20rogte.jpg

And some more...

Bahamas Defence Force boat! Out in the waters all day looking for illegal immigrants, drug runners and all that stuff!

10wk879.jpg

Oasis of the Seas. Largest cruiseline supposedly right now

w17gg4.jpg

walpuv.jpg

Here's a cool one. You can see things like this all over the place. Little kids make their own make-shift basketball rims :p

34gjxxd.jpg

Here's a couple more pics for you guys taken by a few friends.

2wc2our.jpg

syo2m0.jpg

Local guy fishing

2m80gea.jpg

Wild pigs playing on beach LOL!

505ctg.jpg

My friend Anthony caught this shot while checking out the dolphins at Atlantis. I need these camera skills!!

9i731h.jpg

I think the barracuda will take the nurse shark

2w3b295.jpg

I think the barracuda will take the live bait on the line. Look how small he is and still has big teeth!

1zekw47.jpg

sweet i think barracuda are awsome!! i might be tempted to start a barracuda tank!! if i could find some...

You know they are born they are very small. I mean so small you wouldn't even recognize them if you were swimming. I've caught a few baby barracuda's before just to look at them and were no longer than about 2 inches. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine stayed over to Atlantis for the weekend. Here are a few pics she took! They stayed over to the newest section The Cove.

2dkn9sk.jpg

2m6tthz.jpg

2r5qn2o.jpg

37q4x.jpg

28c91.jpg

15ro9wp.jpg

2s60vic.jpg

What the life! Those pictures don't make me dream... I was there 7 year ago and must go again someday...

Back