Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Curt! It's getting there. Soon time for you to tke that long talked about vacation this way! You know laying off in relaxing in caribbean waters is great for the back!:)

Sounds great!!! We'll wait until I get a little stronger and your new baby is a little older. (Don't want you to get in trouble for playing with your reefer-friends while she is slaving over a hot stove all day long :)).

LOL! When you are around reefs, you lose track of time and never get hungry! Atleast I don't!(LOL) I can go the whole day without thinking of food if I am in the water so if the baby is anything like me, she won't need a bottle...Just a net and a spear:p

My signature banner is mantis shrimp eyes....not alien boobies.

Curt! Today was the first time i noticed that under your signature banner:lol: Yeah...They are some "knockers" you definately don't want to get hit by!:p

LOL! When you are around reefs, you lose track of time and never get hungry! Atleast I don't!(LOL) I can go the whole day without thinking of food if I am in the water so if the baby is anything like me, she won't need a bottle...Just a net and a spear

LOL!!! if you say so :D .

They are some "knockers" you definately don't want to get hit by

who has some knockers?? :lol: :lol:

Here's that purple coral I showed a pic of with the polys coming out. They extend a bit more than what you see in the pics and when they adjust to the water more and fully extend, I'll add some more shots:)

do you have a spear????? i have something like a Hawaiian sling....i got a tip with 3 prongs on it...it is nice

Yeah...I'll take a pic tomorrow of what we use, but it is a stainless steel spear with only one tip and a flap that one it goes through the fish, they can't slide off of it and we use a sling. So it's basically the same concept as a bow and arrow. One the spear is shot out of the sling, it travels free floating by itself with nothing to stop it at all...Kinda dangerous if people are around:p

i have shot many crabs with this thing!!!!!! by the way, do you support reeffrontiers??? LOL..that banner is huge

Thanks!!!(LOL) Yeah, I support them and I hope they support me:p I took one of my Bahamas pics of the water and used it for the aqua in the flag. I made about 10 banners and said I'd keep it simple and use this one:D

it looks nice!!! i'm sure they support you also....you are on here at all times of the day!!!!!!!

Back