Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ROFL! Thanks...It's so hard to take pics through that thick acrylic tank because it is about 80ft thick, but atleast you can somewhat see um:p I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow that I get to go in the boat for a bit. If I do, more pics will follow. I will try and find some new and interesting things:)

well dood you can always jump in the tank and take them closer .... just do it as quick as you can and don't let the fishes bite you :p :D .
I hope tomorrow is good day over there :) .

ROFL! I'd like to get in there with a spear:p Yeah...I hope tomorrow is nice. I want to get a few small fish seeing I will be taking out my lovely tang soon :doubt:

ROFL! I'd like to get in there with a spear Yeah...I hope tomorrow is nice. I want to get a few small fish seeing I will be taking out my lovely tang soon

don't forget to look for an anemone :p and if it's to big just cut it Luke's style :D :p .

Thanks man...Yeah life is good. I can't complain...Atleast you can eat bananas though without your mouth itching:p

Hey Krish, Life is good for you (dood) i'm sick man because i live in a hot whole in California.

we took a surf trip to Cali a few years ago..we actually stayed in Bakersfield for 2days w/ my roommates mom..it didn't seem all that bad , except for the crazy fog:confused: ....do you ever go to the coast????

I went out today and got you guys tons of pics...Here they go!

I EVEN FOUND $5 DOLLARS!!!!

I'll go get the rest of the pics. In the first pic though...Everything was thrown back into the water except that cool damsel fish. He's in my tank. I brought the royal gramma as well, but one of the kids had a little accident and crushed him with a hammer so I lost him :doubt:

they had better be glad they didn't get the tang... i would be making a trip to the Bahamas...lol

Here are a few more... The last attachment shows the cut I talked about with turbulent current on the flow thread. Look at all of the other photos of how calm the water is and then look at that one and see the difference. As the surrounding water gets rougher, so does in there get much worse...:)

they had better be glad they didn't get the tang... i would be making a trip to the Bahamas...lol

ROFL!! I got 2 cool corals as well and I will add them to my tank's thread, but here they are for the record. The one on the left has long polyps that come out to where you can hardly see the purple. I'll post a pic if they come out:)

Back