Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Doood, this reminds me of the Keys so much!
Photos still loading lol, man what's up, can't eat large snails?
I watched as someone caught one once at the keys!
Not all of the photos are loading, wonder why?

Hmm...They all loaded for me. It just took a while. You may have to refresh the page and se if it comes up then:)

Sorry guys...I promised some pics today if the weather was good but we had thunderstorms off and on all day so we didn't end up going. Hopefully I cn get some tomorrow if the weather is good:)

Went out in the boat for a while today and have only 4 photos to share. The first ones are of 3 blue chromis I caught and a pretty little wrasse. I kept them to put in my tank, but my fish appeared to have eaten them :eek: I guess that's what happens when you put itty bitty fish in your tank that resemble flakes :doubt:

And if you ever want any wrasses, here's the place to get them. I put a Kentuck chicken bone in my net, did a few "swoops" and here's what I caught. I threw them all back after I took the photo. Check out the bone in the bucket:p

Last edited:
aahh nice pictures dood !!
now are you sure your fishes are you just hiding, i don't think Tangs eat fishes ... but then again who knows :p .
That was a nice cute little wrass dood ... to bad if it got eaten.

WOW! just WOW!

Thanks! :) I had trouble again trying to catch this royal gramma I wanted. One of my nets got a big hole in it so I was down to 1...

aahh nice pictures dood !!
now are you sure your fishes are you just hiding, i don't think Tangs eat fishes ... but then again who knows .
That was a nice cute little wrass dood ... to bad if it got eaten.

LOL...I wasn't the tang or the clowns that went after them. It was my wrasse I always had! I know the chromis are gone for sure, but the little orange wrasse, I'm hoping is hiding. We'll see if he turns up later:)

i heard wrasses like to hide when they're new to the aquarium, so may be you still got a chance because that's a nice looking fish !!

i heard wrasses like to hide when they're new to the aquarium, so may be you still got a chance because that's a nice looking fish !!

LOL...I was down there for 2.5 hours designing my new sump and never saw him(LOL)

Kewel!
Think I'll skip on the damsels!

ROFL! My wrasse loved them!:p

I haven't updated this in a while, but hope to, this weekend. Anyways, I figured I'd just transfer over a few more of my older pics here:)

Hound fish looking for some scraps

I was put to the challenge by some friends down from North Carolina to try and catch a permit jack ("old wives") with hot dog because they were all around the boat and I did. My cousin held him up for a picture and then we threw him back:)

Some shots of Paradise Island on the Northern Side

Cool Pics Brah:exclaim:
They had a show on the travel channel about Atlantis.
My god what a place.
They have more people working there than the town I now live in. :D
They showed everything. What an amazing place.
You wouldnt believe whats underground in there.

Thanks for sharing.

Maui :D

Cool Pics Brah
They had a show on the travel channel about Atlantis.
My god what a place.
They have more people working there than the town I now live in.
They showed everything. What an amazing place.
You wouldnt believe whats underground in there.

Thanks for sharing.

Maui

Thanks Maui! Yeah Atlantis is Amazing! Photos do it no justice! The 3rd phase is going to be out of this world with a water park, rides, dolphins, sea lions, condos you can buy, and much more. They work on it 24/7 so it should all be up pretty quick. I will definately get more pics when they open it up:)

Krish, it is bee-u-ti-full from the pix I've seen. Man am I jealous, you really get to see what Jimmy Buffett tries to get across in his simplistic songs. Maybe one day....still I have to get over my irrational phobia of sharks....damn you Steven Spielberg!!!!!

Krish, it is bee-u-ti-full from the pix I've seen. Man am I jealous, you really get to see what Jimmy Buffett tries to get across in his simplistic songs. Maybe one day....still I have to get over my irrational phobia of sharks....damn you Steven Spielberg!!!!!

LOL...Thanks Mike! Sharks don't bother me...Infact, I know I shouldn't do it, but when I'm out spearing and I spear a fish or something, sometimes I grab the spear with the fish on it and continue looking around while I still have air for the next fish! Then I go up and throw it in the boat. I've never seen anything more than nurse sharks while in the water, but have seen lemons, tiger and bull sharks from the boat. I know I should be more careful, but for some reason, they just don't bother me...I watch out for barracuda's more than anything!

Hopefully I can add some more pics here soon. No boating this weekend. Maybe next:)

Refresh my memory, isn't the bull responsible for most attacks on us two legged LAND MAMMALS? Give me a man with a gun inside of a residence any day of the week. You and fireman are soft (term of endearment for people who are slightly disturbed, not to be confused with moosh, full blown whack job) but stay safe down there. Sharks cannot be baffled by boo-yah. Enjoy the day. Mike.

krish75 said:
LOL...Thanks Mike! Sharks don't bother me... I know I should be more careful, but for some reason, they just don't bother me...

Might be because of your lack of deodorant! :lol: J/K
We used to feed em all the time in Hawaii. No probs.

Maui :D

Might be because of your lack of deodorant! J/K
We used to feed em all the time in Hawaii. No probs.

Maui

ROFL! My OCD makes me take up to 3 showers a day sometimes so no smelly person here!:p

About the shark feeding, they have a charter here in the Bahamas that takes people out to scuba dive and feed reef sharks etc. A lot of people seem to love and enjoy the experience:)

I've never seen anything more than nurse sharks while in the water

yeah until one day ... freaking Jaws comes out and makes krishant a la juice ..... then you'll be saying ....... ohhh that's the shark :lol: :shock: :lol:

A lot of people seem to love and enjoy the experience

hmm yeah that would never be me, i'd first pee pee my swimming suit and run my life.... i'm way to afraid of sharks.

Back