Krish's New 75 gal "Thing-a-ma-bob"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I heard the anti-venom is only found in the "Bahamas!" Sorry Nikki, continue with your "chill" talk. LoL!

LOL Gabbs! Since I haven't updated anything much here lately(LOL) here is a picture of under my stand since I re-plumbed my skimmer. The way it was before took up too much space, so now I have tons of space on the other end where my power strips are. Once I neaten up everything this weekend, I will post a better shot, but here's how it is now:)

Oh yeah...My generator will finally be fired up for the first time this afternoon so the fishies will finally be safe from this day on from power outtages which frequent the Bahamas way too much:D

LOL...Remember yesterday they were supposed to fix the wall? They didn't show up and called and said they were coming today We'll see again!

LMBO!! i'm sure they'll show up today in Bahamian time :D :lol: .
Well you can try finishing up yourself and get your money back :p.

Did you guys watch That 70's show last night. Last episode:cry: They had a flash back of Red with all the ways he was going to put his foot up someones ass. Very funny!!!

Brian

Did you guys watch That 70's show last night. Last episode They had a flash back of Red with all the ways he was going to put his foot up someones ass. Very funny!!!

Brian

No...But it sounds cool! I always wanted a pair of brown shoes:lol:

Did you guys watch That 70's show last night. Last episode They had a flash back of Red with all the ways he was going to put his foot up someones ass. Very funny!!!

no i only saw the last few mins :( , that show was hylarious.

The Cabinet add on looks great! Your tank looks great! Your door looks great! Your floor....well....Looks great too!

Hows the baseball in the Bahamas?

The Cabinet add on looks great! Your tank looks great! Your door looks great! Your floor....well....Looks great too!

Hows the baseball in the Bahamas?

Thanks Ron...So what are you saying? It looks great? :p Baseball in the Bahamas? Couldn't tell you. Not sure if they even play it here to tell you the truth. All I hear about is softball...

K...Can anyone say LEMON?? Quite easy if you ask me if you live in the Bahamas. We finally fired up the generator and the thing sounded like it was going to redline! Apparently the thing has a mind of it's own and "over-revs" so if they can't get it sorted out on Monday, they will have to get the 2 gas tanks moved so they can take out the generator and give me a new one. Boy, I tell you :doubt:

Quick update...Generator is finally working now!:D They replaced the main control panel which was faulty and everything is fine. Now I don't have to worry about my imaginary corals dieing during a power outtage:p

Back