Krish's New 75 gal "Thing-a-ma-bob"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very Nice Krish just keep an eye on that chiller They need to dissapate alot of heat and the way its getting boxed in, It May defeat its preformace. Although It does look very Nice ! Kudos to the builder...

Very Nice Krish just keep an eye on that chiller They need to dissapate alot of heat and the way its getting boxed in, It May defeat its preformace. Although It does look very Nice ! Kudos to the builder...

Thanks Jeff...It is only boxed in from the sides and top. The front and back are all open just like it would be sitting on the floor. The picsmake it look like it is hard up against the wall but it isn't.

lol!!! that guy is gonna become rich by just making stuff for Krish

Gabby, I am the builder...He only put formica on it:p

I need a house built, can you help? Looks awesome! Probably better in person, get it! LoL!

LOL...No problem! I tried to call you back but I got the answering machine. I'll give you a shout later on tonight:)

rustyf88 said:
Hey Nikki, leave me and Krish alone! LoL!

11.gif
Listen smarty-pants...you're hijacking Krish's aka the hijacker's ;) thread. We're talking about his chiller stand here! ROFL

I don't think you can hijack & hijacker that hijacked another hijacker, you can't double hijack a hijacker!;) double stamp:Dstamp:D

LOL...Here's the scoop! A hijacker hijacks and while he is hijacking he can't be hijacked because he's the ultimate hijacker! Even when he's not hijacking his mind is on the next hijacking project which is a thread doomed to be hijacked by the hijacker himself. So when you think or feel you are hijacking the ultimate hijacker, you are wasting your time because you just set yourself up to be hijacked two seconds later which you can never recover from unless you have the hijack anti-venom which isn't available yet:p

Back