Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Just do it..

I think I've redone my plumbing 3 times now. I think I finally have it the way I want it..

But Wait, there is this one elbow I don't like.. Dang it there I go again. I'm happy with it... I'm happy....I'm happy...

LOL.. I don't think we're ever done tinkering with our tanks.. It's always something isn't?

LOL...Definately. I'm not even sure if I need more flow in there(LOL) I have to be doing something all the time to keep my mind occupied so I'm figuring that's what it is:rolleyes:

plumbing, what a world of hurt that is, has any reefer got less than $100 worth of extras laying about.speaking of plumbing krish whens the big day supposed to be? I will wish you all the happiness in the world now just in case im late,all the best to you and missus Krish and the baby(s) lol

LOL...Thanks!! My wife is due August 20th. My wife's birthday is August 19th and mine is August 11th(LOL) Who knows, the baby may come on one of our birthdays!:D

krish75 said:
LOL...Thanks!! My wife is due August 20th. My wife's birthday is August 19th and mine is August 11th(LOL) Who knows, the baby may come on one of our birthdays!:D

August 16th here. :cool:
August is the best month of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
Then again I remember when the King died on my birthday back in 77. :shock:
We just poured one for him from the keg of Henry's! :D

he pretty much left them out of the water while he was in the bathroom and after like half hour, he came back and dump them :D.

LOL!! Santa needs a good kick up his %&$%^ for putting anorexic acropora in there, but they'll come around eventually:)

LOL!! Santa needs a good kick up his %&$%^ for putting anorexic acropora in there, but they'll come around eventually

well may be next time he'll bring you a swimming squirrel for the tank :p :lol: .

Back