Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish, your pictures look a whole lot better, but you might want to reconsider this improvement. I think i can see algae now.

Hmm... is that a bubble? Maybe it's just a small strand of hair algae.... LOL!

And holy crap! You forgot the sand, man!!

Krish, your pictures look a whole lot better, but you might want to reconsider this improvement

The king of the camera has spoken :) .

I think i can see algae now.

ohhh boy .... why did you just say that to my friend......... now he's gonna take out all the rocks and start all over again :p :D :lol:

Gaby pray he takes the rock out, at least we'd have a thread to follow. lets see Krish cooks his rock3.1. Litter training a tang. if i build a tiny wee little lawn mower no thats just wrong, he needs a weed wacker that algae is HUGE. well i really do give you guys credit ive seen your tanks and im so ashamed of mine , however tagging along here it shouldnt be to long until i can change your laughter from a pant wetter to just a hearty chuckle

My goodness what a sassy tang,looking nice Krish, the critters on the glass have they come about in this tank or transfer over? without the valves its getting that smooth look. can you get live rock there or is that another no no ? sorry about being long winded but your not posting much lately and i needed a happy fix. see ya

Thanks Steve...And yes, i had those "critters" on my glass in the 75gal for a short while, and then they popped up in the cube after the transfer. About the live rock, you can get it here, but I've never gotten any. My friend use to get coolers full when he was into salt water for himself as well as customers:)

Krish, your pictures look a whole lot better, but you might want to reconsider this improvement. I think i can see algae now.

And holy crap! You forgot the sand, man!!

ROFL! No bubble on these rocks! I gave away the bubble rock:p I have a little bit of what looks like turf algae that popped up, but nothing that is bothering me. It is slowly dissapearing though... Sand???? What's this??? A playground(LOL) Sand is for making sand castles:D

The king of the camera has spoken .

LOL...When I get rid of my yellow tang Gabbyyou can have hime:p

all right all ready!!!!!
get some corals in there!!!!!!!pronto!!!

Yes sir!:D Man...The next time I go out in the boat, I WILL come back with something. Even if I have to "accidentally" get something :p (LOL) Watch and see...;)

I'll get one of those as well if I can find a nice small one. I loved the one I had in my first ever saltwater setup, but it is almost impossible to get them off of a reef without damaging them. I know of a spot where there are a bunch of loose rocks and conch shells that they attach to and you just take the whole thing and hang them in the tank and the usually break free. That spot, I doubt we will go though because it's not the best place to hang out and grill. I may have to stop for a few minutes though on the way, if I get the ich!:D

Go Krish Go. Get them there corals...

Oh I will!!! Don't call the cops though(LOL) but screw it! I won't be known as the boy without corals anymore soon! The next time I hit the water, I will have some corals:)

dood just bring your own doctor globes and with your fingers try to deatach the foot i know it's not easy since it's in the ocean but it could work .
That's how some people do it here or at least i do :p .

Uh-oh... Krish got the macro bug! The macro photos ought to be flying in here by the memory card full now!

Uh-oh... Krish got the macro bug! The macro photos ought to be flying in here by the memory card full now!

ROFL! No tripod either:p Those photos were under the 10K XM bulb. I popped it in to see what it looked like again and then, swapped back to the 12K because it was too bright and not soft enough with the blue tint:)

BTW, Picture 1 and picture 2 are the same shot. I just pulled it in and saved the closeup as well:)

Keep the 10K & get a small actinic PC to color it up.

Looking nice krish, get them photos to shine like Sherman's huh

Keep the 10K & get a small actinic PC to color it up.

Looking nice krish, get them photos to shine like Sherman's huh

LOL... I'd $urely get my kick my a$$ if I $pent any more $$$ now:p

But you could retro a unit in & man it would look just like your 12K's LOL, what is the PAR rating is the 12K's anyways? If your not keeping sps or clams then don't worry about the PAR be happy:) keep the 12K's!!

Back