Last tank shots for a while

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Coming this Thursday, life will get very hectic for me for a few weeks. My parents as well as my sister and her 2 kids come down for 2 weeks, Rob (from Premium Aquatics) comes down on Monday with his wife for a week, a few of my wife's family members will be coming in town as well, and most importantly, my wife is due to have the baby on Sunday. If she doesn't have it by then chances are, she will be induced by Thursday of next week at the latest. I am taking off 3 weeks starting Monday to deal with it all which means I won't be online here as much as I normally am. I will definately log on a few times during the day, but I won't be on as much as I am now, but not for too long ;) Through it all, I am still planning to take Rob and his wife out in the boat snorkeling around reefs and stuff and will see what else I can possibly harvest for my tank, but for now, I wanted to share with you guys a few pics of my tank that I took today. Some of you know I got 2 new corals from yesterday and for the first time, they are all glued in place except 1 (the purple gargonian all the way to the right) He's way down in a hole so I left him.

Here are my latest pics. Hope you guys enjoy them. I'm really liking the way things are looking with corals finally in my tank. Nothing at all compared to what most all of you guys have in your tanks, but I am just really getting my feet wet for the first time:)

I'll upload a few closeups as well of the corals...

Last edited:
I KNEW YOU SECRETLY WORKED AT PREMIUM AQUATICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you getting discounts for the snorkel trip??? LOL

Nice pics Krish! Good luck with everything. I'm sure you will be a little sleep deprived in the weeks to come :) My sis would have me spend 2 nights per week at her house when she had her twins (6 years ago Friday) just so she could get some sleep. She had twins and a 2 year old :eek:

I KNEW YOU SECRETLY WORKED AT PREMIUM AQUATICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you getting discounts for the snorkel trip??? LOL

You got me!!(LOL)

Nice pics Krish! Good luck with everything. I'm sure you will be a little sleep deprived in the weeks to come My sis would have me spend 2 nights per week at her house when she had her twins (6 years ago Friday) just so she could get some sleep. She had twins and a 2 year old

Thanks Becky and that is insane about your sister! :eek: I can see my wife getting like that, but I don't need as much sleep and can do without. I wish she didn't have to breast feed otherwise I'd let her sleep right through and I'd get up throughout the night, but she's going to try it so the least I can do is get up with her:)

That's how mine started. One or two at a time.
I think Sherman said, you have an opprotunety to make a true reef tank with corals that are suppose to go together.
I'm jeolous now.

I am too jealous too. Krish you have a nice tank. I think someday you will be one of those names that everyone knows because you have such a "Sweet" tank. Your husbandry skills and your dedication goes a long way.

That's how mine started. One or two at a time.
I think Sherman said, you have an opprotunety to make a true reef tank with corals that are suppose to go together.
I'm jeolous now.

ROFL! Don't be jealous:p Yeah, it was Sherman who said that and it had me really thinking about the fish. I have clowns and a tang that isn't from our waters. The tang will definately be going soon because he will get too big for this tank (which I'm not happy about) but I've been contemplating the clowns as well...I was thinking hard about putting a few small colorful local fish in there and maybe putting my clowns in a nano cube. Still haven't made up my mind totally yet, but if the corals work out fine, then that may be the direction I will be heading. :)

I am too jealous too. Krish you have a nice tank. I think someday you will be one of those names that everyone knows because you have such a "Sweet" tank. Your husbandry skills and your dedication goes a long way.

:oops: Thanks Becky! We'll see what becomes of it. I'm hoping my hard work pays off for me. The real challenge is the fact that I have wild caught specimens that came directly out of the ocean which no-ones tank can compare to, to try and keep them going. It would be so much easier if they came from another tank, but we'll see how I do...Thanks again:)

well congrats with the new stuff for the tank and with the new baby good luck man. its going to be hard not asking you questions everyday lol have fun..

I think the clowns will be ok, but the corals all from one area. That's awesome.

Hate to see the tang go. They are good tank cleaners.

well congrats with the new stuff for the tank and with the new baby good luck man. its going to be hard not asking you questions everyday lol have fun..

LOL...Thanks Brady! :) I will still be here as usual, but sitting behind the computer for hours on end, I won't be able to do until everyone goes back home(LOL) You guys will see me log on about 10-15 times a day, but probably not for too long each time...We'll see though:)

I think the clowns will be ok, but the corals all from one area. That's awesome.

Hate to see the tang go. They are good tank cleaners.

Yeah, the main reason I'm finding it hard to get rid of the clown is for one, they aren't from around here and secondly, I want an anemone for my tank. This place had a lot of anemones everywhere, but they were all too big. If I were to put one of those in my tank, it would take up too much rock space(LOL) When I go back, I'll kepp looking for a small one like I had in my first ever saltwater setup:)

if i don't have enough space, i can fix that!!!!!. you finally hit 10,000...i was watching for it...LOL

ahhh dood i don't like when you talk like that dood....you better log in often in the middle of the night or i'm gonna show the picture of you at the PP with Brenden in there :p :D .
Sunday eh.... i'm friday.... i have a feeling we're both gonna be at the hospital at the same time :p :D .

Back