Last tank shots for a while

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i guess i'm gonna have to go more often to the PP fron now on
If you would have spent more time at the PP you would not be in the shape you are now.:badgrin:

Yeah the medela pumps are good. Do not waste your money on the cheap ones. Are you going to tell your wife about this or should I email her?

ROFL! I'll tell her :rolleyes: She looked at some pumps, but I figure I could do a better job and just spit it in the bottle:lol:

Krish the tank is looking really sharp!!

The newborn will cut post counting for sure! It took me about 6 months to get back up to speed with things when my daughter was born. Like you i stated things like....I'll be around.....I'll still see everyone......HAH! never worked out that way, the life gets turned upside down and twistwd for a while! Early Congrats!

willie

Last edited:
If you would have spent more time at the PP you would not be in the shape you are now.

LMBO!!! :lol: .

Krish the tank is looking really sharp!!

The newborn will cut post counting for sure!

i don't knwo dood he told me, he was getting a monkey :D .
By the way i like your Avatar picture :D .

Thanks Willy and we'll see how it goes. I have a house keeper 5 days a week from 7:30 am to 5 so I will have more time than your average person. The main thing that will eat up my time is I just love kids and with this one being my own may cause me not to want to leave her side:) We'll see...I will still outpost everyone;)

that is too funny good luck on that one

LOL...I was just kidding. I get grossed out too easily :eek: I am buying a helmet for when I have to change diapers so I can't smell anything and nothing will squirt on me:p

I get grossed out too easily I am buying a helmet for when I have to change diapers so I can't smell anything and nothing will squirt on me
I was that way too but in time it will become second nature.

Considering my post number........easy task!!!
Yeah. I am just glad he found something he is good at other than going to the restroom.:D

Yeah. I am just glad he found something he is good at other than going to the restroom.

LMBO!!! naww dood he will always be good at that specially farting in there.... he has this kind of weird competitions with his wife that you don't wanna know about:lol: :lol: .

Back