Last tank shots for a while

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

you won't be able to stay away for that long krish!!!!

Last edited:
it will be strange on here without you two.:rolleyes: ..hope everything goes well for the both of you!!!!!!:D :D ...we will expect some full baby shots:D

ahhh dood i don't like when you talk like that dood....you better log in often in the middle of the night or i'm gonna show the picture of you at the PP with Brenden in there .
Sunday eh.... i'm friday.... i have a feeling we're both gonna be at the hospital at the same time .

LOL...Yeah, you guys may end up on the same day:p

Nice tank Krish. Great photos! My inlaws come over, I go fishing.

Don

Sounds like a plan!(LOL) Thanks on the compliment...I'm finally getting somewhere after all my hard work!:)

it will be strange on here without you two. ..hope everything goes well for the both of you!!!!!! ...we will expect some full baby shots

Thanks and I'll still be here. Not as much for the next 2-3 weeks but I'll still be here:)

krish, i might have asked you maybe not....... (never can remember) but how do you take thos pic's? what are your setings on your camra, is the room lights all off

tell me detailsssssss kind sir:p

tanks looking, pimping

krish, i might have asked you maybe not....... (never can remember) but how do you take thos pic's? what are your setings on your camra, is the room lights all off

tell me detailsssssss kind sir:p

tanks looking, pimping

Thanks Jon:) With my camera, I always shoot in macro mode even on the full tank shots. I don't ever use flash and usually have all the lights in the room off except the tank's light and that's about it:)

it will be strange on here without you two. ..hope everything goes well for the both of you!!!!!! ...we will expect some full baby shots

well i'll still be around just one arm holding the baby and the other one typing :D :p.

He will still be around, just hiding in the bathroom with his laptop. Hopefully he wont take it to the delivery room.

Don

He will still be around, just hiding in the bathroom with his laptop. Hopefully he wont take it to the delivery room.

Don

that's hilarious!!!!! i believe it...he will bhave to take it in the bathroom because his wife would kill him if she knew he was on the computor and not helping:D

I will definately log on a few times during the day, but I won't be on as much as I am now, but not for too long ;)

Krish, I will be lost without you. My life will have no meaning. Somehow I will try to find a way to go on. It's only three weeks, right?

i haven't seen Brenden on here in a few days...maybe he is at the PP
Hardy Har. I am here. Just bought a ton of zoo's been fragging and setting up a tank. Oh yeah working too.

Hey Krish, Medela makes an eletric pump. I tried the "well you want to feed the natural..." route and was feeding at 0200 and 0400 dark. Me and my big mouth.

Krish, I will be lost without you. My life will have no meaning. Somehow I will try to find a way to go on. It's only three weeks, right?

ROFL!:lol: Really two, but I'll be off for 3 weeks. I'll be online nights for sure for a few hours (maybe more than I think:p ), but during the day time, it won't be on a lot, just a few minutes here and there. I see Matt's got you covered so you'll survive:D

that's hilarious!!!!! i believe it...he will bhave to take it in the bathroom because his wife would kill him if she knew he was on the computor and not helping

LOL!!! That laptop is fried!! I had to buy the Dell remember.:lol:

Hey Krish, Medela makes an eletric pump. I tried the "well you want to feed the natural..." route and was feeding at 0200 and 0400 dark. Me and my big mouth.

LOL!! Well, I'm not too sure if she's going to want to pump much so well see. I may have to see if I can produce anything to give her a break! (LMAO J/K) :lol:

Yeah the medela pumps are good. Do not waste your money on the cheap ones. Are you going to tell your wife about this or should I email her?:D

Back