Left 4 Dead: Zombie Game!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

warforged

MMORPG Addict!
http://www.l4d.com/

This game is amazing so far. I tried it out last night after seeing it on a billboard by my house. It's made by Valve a company famous for the game Half-Life.

I can tell you that I felt like I was in 28 days, Resident Evil, and Night of the Living dead.

You start out in a game lobby and form a 4 man team and dive into one of the chapters...they have very very large maps and the physics in this game are great.

You can interact with all the objects in an area... My first shot in the game I started out in a city and we literaly walked for an hour trying to reach another part of the city.. You can walk through buildings and car lots... and really explore.. I learned to NOT open doors so quickly for you never know if there is a surprise waiting.

Really an amazing game that makes you feel like you are in the Zombie movie trying to survive. Using team work to pull friends from ledges or pistol whipping the zombie off your team mate getting mauled.

The built in voice chat is a nice addition. Hearing Oh **** or OMG OMG GET IT OFF ME by my newly made friends. I spent a lot of the time gawking at the environment or flipping out running cause we set off a car alarm alerting a horde of undead ...literally crawling over fences and out of windows to come at us...with limmited ammo in the shot gun...I can say i was saying Oh **** a little too much and having my wife look at me funny.:eek:

i hate the game, darn freaking game i've been having nightmares 2 times in a row :eek::mad:, now my husband thinks it's the greates game ever :rolleyes:, to much shooting and a lot of zombies which according to him, it's awesome....specially when the witch or the hunter? come out :?:.
now don't forget to watch zombie strippers and you'll be set :rolleyes::lol::lol:....seriously i hate zombies !! :p:razz:

i hate the game, darn freaking game i've been having nightmares 2 times in a row :eek::mad:, now my husband thinks it's the greates game ever :rolleyes:, to much shooting and a lot of zombies which according to him, it's awesome....specially when the witch or the hunter? come out :?:.
now don't forget to watch zombie strippers and you'll be set :rolleyes::lol::lol:....seriously i hate zombies !! :p:razz:

The game is pretty freaky :badgrin: The hunters are not so bad since you can hear them scream as they hop around and crawl on ledges...I am usually first to charge them.. Its those Witches and Smokers I hate.... Smokers surprise me the most because of that tentacle tongue thing. Grabbing you and pulling you into some dark corner as they maul you (while your team is not noticing you are missing). Very creepy.:evil:

The witches kill you with anticipation... you hear the crying...and think..crap where is she so I can avoid her... which reminds me of a scary moment last night. Someone cocktail bombed her and she came out of the flames claws flailing .... i didnt know if I should have laughed at my team mate or ran away...:p

scary as hell, it gives me this adrenaline rush.
do any of you guys got 360? an play online?

Wii player here....i choose bunnys over zombies anytime any day :p :lol: :lol: .

i love the 360 too...i think both game systems should be in every family around the world :D :p

Hmmm might have to check it out might scare the crappers out of me lol but if it's made by the same people that make half life it should be good. Hubby and I will be probably playing GOW2 over the long weekend :) Reminds me I need to switch from silver to gold mine expired :(

Hmmm might have to check it out might scare the crappers out of me lol but if it's made by the same people that make half life it should be good. Hubby and I will be probably playing GOW2 over the long weekend :) Reminds me I need to switch from silver to gold mine expired :(

let us know how you liked it, my husband played it and he loved it but i want to hear if it's good from a woman's point of view :D ?

by the way, i'll be playing little big planet :D ....so far i love the game and my son does too hehe

Sponge you may like Spore.
It has a very nice creation set up.

Basics of it is you start of as a single celled organism... you evolve from that to land base creature you create...then from that to tribal stage...then to civilization...after you take over the planet you can go into space and tera farm planets and take over or make friends with other species...

Back