• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let's Build a store....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A

Amphitrite

We wanted to share with everyone the beginnings of our Tukwila location. Our "build thread" for our business. This is our opportunity to share with everyone all the hard work we are putting in to bring our concept of a reef store to reality. This is also an opportunity for all you reefers to share your thoughts.

Below are two pics of the raw space. The green"cavern" is our fish and coral area. Yes it is massive
DSC_0280_zps409e4a44.jpg

And this is the front of the store. We are planning a "lounge" area, which will greet you when you come through the doors.
DSC_0257_zps278fd1b8.jpg

The crown jewel for this lounge is a 7' X 4' X 24" custom glass aquarium, with center overflow, to allow for complete viewing from all sides.

We would like to give a big THANK YOU to Senji(NicK) for spending his weekend welding together 3 steel stands for the store.

all stands are done and awaiting delivery only took 14 hrs. thnx to mojo and eww for the help the past 2 days. cant wait for the store. and am verry happy to help out the store.

I was just checking out the OBD skimmer over on Face Book. Cant wait to see one in person. Might be considering one for the resurrection of the 210.

Good luck on the new endeavor.

No Cesar we are going for the trailer park look???:music::amen:

But with indoor plumbing!!!

Trido wait till you see the whole system, its pretty cool and clean.

No Cesar we are going for the trailer park look???:music::amen:

But with indoor plumbing!!!

Trido wait till you see the whole system, its pretty cool and clean.

Does this mean you will be blasting Country Music for our enjoyment???

That's a lot of space! Looking forward to seeing it all cone together. Also, make sure you put up a "No Smoking" sign :oops: :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stores looking great! Cant wait till it opens. Still shootin for october?

Yes with hard work and diligence we are looking at the end of October....of course Murphy will have something to say about that...

A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU goes out to Dave (Peppie), Nick (Senji) and Matt (Crazyfish253) as well as some blood family members for all your help today getting the vast majority of our stuff from the various scattered storage places into the actual store space today. It was a long hard day full of lots of heavy lifting but it all finally came to an end this evening at about 6pm. You guys are awesome!!!!

I am glad I was able to help out.
Your new space is huge!! The pic dont show how big it really is!
There is still ALOT of work to do before your doors open. But now you can officially say you occupy your new space!! Congrats. You must be very proud and excited!!
Let Mike know he missed out on the fun and the official move in.

I'm glad i could help as well and make everyone lough with my antics. The cardboard was really heavy and i almost lost it. The all in one unit was extremely nice and i almost miss placed it in the back of my truck/jeep. What was that nick name again for me Becka? Why is it everything made with quality is so heavy? HEAVY OCEAN'S BY DESIGN

Last edited:
Back