• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let's Build a store....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Have you been studying the cable programs "Tank Kings" or "Tanked" series...lol. But, your goals will beat their live set-ups.

Have you been studying the cable programs "Tank Kings" or "Tanked" series...lol. But, your goals will beat their live set-ups.

Well I along with alot of fellow reefers are guilty of watching those shows. They are great entertainment. I personally like Tanked better than Tank Kings. I can say that none of our ideas for the store came from those shows. However we could model our own show after those shows, we already have the cast of characters. We would only need to get Mojo to agree to be on tv.....and I think WE ALL know the answer to that one.

coraldisplays_zps8e5a11cd.jpg

a peek at the base of the two coral displays

Nice progress so far! Also good seeing other reefers pitching in to help. Love to see stuff like that! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is correct Ben. There are two of them. One will be LPS/Softies and the other will be all SPS. There will also be 3 65 gallon tanks with nothing but zoos.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Today we had the pleasure of hosting a paint party......OF ONE!!!!! THANK YOU MATT(crazyfish253) for showing up with spray gun in one hand and sandpaper in the other(how does that go?...."I love the smell of sandpaper in the morning")

And now for your viewing pleasure.....
2012-10-20_12-29-48_815_zps6dbdad33.jpg

The masked gunslinger hard at work
2012-10-20_12-29-13_657_zps74fdcec0.jpg

DSC_0008_zpsac9282a7.jpg

everything is looking so awesome all primed out

DSC_0005_zps94b2ef7a.jpg

two coral display stands

DSC_0003_zps3994986a.jpg

yes Devin(oneguydude) Crown Molding in a fish store. :)

DSC_0008_zpsac9282a7.jpg

The whole enchilada

DSC_0015_zps4f778f33.jpg

The future "lounge" we will switch out the water cooler for something more "loungie". The couch is looking a little small compared to the display stand, and in the background the glass for the aquarium that will sit on top of the stand

WOW! Lookin' amazing in there, definitely will be worth the drive from the Northend just to hang out with all you 'Cool People' may eventually need a bouncer in there :fish:

Cheers, Todd

I really like the lounge idea.... wish you are not joking.... damn...

wife:... honey, I want to buy something at southcenter....
me: sssuuurrreeeee, just drop me off at OBD and take your time honey....

Thanks scooter! Hopefully they will post up some finish coated ART work. Mike with 20 years of experience in the painting industry has expectations on finished millwork. Im happy to say, i think we exceeded his expectations. Looks much bigger and better in person.

Thanks scooter! Hopefully they will post up some finish coated ART work. Mike with 20 years of experience in the painting industry has expectations on finished millwork. Im happy to say, i think we exceeded his expectations. Looks much bigger and better in person.

Matt,
I couldnt agree with you more, the expectations of OBD owners are quite high across the board. That is what will put this store in a league of its own.

BTW nice work Matt. It is comforting to know you wount be able to see my mistakes!!!! LOL

absolutely epic looking.
cant wait to see the rimless tanks and
filtration all set up...

saving my duckets for a new anemone reef system.
im betting its going to be gorgeous and less expensive
than i had imagined with those awesome OBD leds and sump system.
i might have to cough up for a metal stand and full starfire tank for penninsula viewing... ;)

absolutely epic looking.
cant wait to see the rimless tanks and
filtration all set up...

saving my duckets for a new anemone reef system.
im betting its going to be gorgeous and less expensive
than i had imagined with those awesome OBD leds and sump system.
i might have to cough up for a metal stand and full starfire tank for penninsula viewing... ;)

Do it, Do it, Do it, with pics of course.

I really like the lounge idea.... wish you are not joking.... damn...

wife:... honey, I want to buy something at southcenter....
me: sssuuurrreeeee, just drop me off at OBD and take your time honey....

not joking there will be a lounge area w/ couch. so your little scenario works. operation not be bored in the mall is a go!

Back