• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let's Build a store....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Was that you that came in right before I left?
I was the woman in the Harley t-shirt.

I got a few new pets
A female black clownfish, a desjardini sailfin, a yellow fiji leather and 4 small zoa colonies.

It is a great store. I can see it getting a lot better when all those corals come in. And the display tank is finished. Thats a BIG tank!

That was me in my dirty work clothes. Grey hoody and tan work pants. My usual attire in the winter haha.

How did everything handle the 3 hour trip home?

That was me in my dirty work clothes. Grey hoody and tan work pants. My usual attire in the winter haha.

How did everything handle the 3 hour trip home?

Everything did great.
I crank up the heat in the car. Roast my husband out, but I and the corals and fish were comfortable.

Hey Mike.
Thanks for the female clown. Her and my male have been inseparable since introduction. He's not hanging in the corner of the tank any more.

Thats good News Lorrie, I new when we took the chastity belt off her she would be looking hard!!!

How can you tell a male from a female Ocellaris Clown? I would like to get the oppisite for my clown.
All Clown fish are born neutral gender. Clown fish can become male and then female, but once they become female they cannot change back to male. The female clown fish is much larger than the male clown fish and very dominant.

All the clown fish we have are still juvenile, so if you put one in your aquarium, the more dominant of the two will become female(if yours hasn't become a female yet) and the lesser dominant will be male, there is no guarantee that they will pair.

I hope this helps

Back