• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let's Build a store....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

no problem hope to help more. i know u guys need it. anytime give a jingle. i cant think of 3 better people to be opening this store. OBD is going to be huge and im glad to be a part of it coming together.

No. You have to make the fish feel at home. Not dinner. You have to play Caribbean music.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.
hahahaha I'm from the south 1+ a lot of people eat the strangest things when country music is playing.

Hey is MOJO going to give us some PICS from MACNA.

So it seems the music is an issue.
What does the music programer have in store for their customers???

Yes... LOTS OF SALTWATER!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

belive it or not oxone or a product called ona. i have ozone generators if u wanna borrow 1

Last edited:
Stop by the store to be today after my trip to Costco. This place is going to be fantastic. Talked to Becca and Eric and I was impressed with their enthusiasm that they have for the new store. It will be a lot of fun to cruise down there and do my shopping. This is going to be a large store, in terms of fish and reef stores, and well stocked. They took the time to show us around and explain what they were going to do. As Flounder said in Animal House, "This is gonna be great". I urge all to go down when they open, it is going to be some place special.

Counting down the days! I hope you guys get it open before November so I can go to the grand opening!

Well the work has started
photobucket-909-1349883031595.jpg

The frame work for the cabinets that will hold fish displays....exciting times

storecabinets1_zpsaddbe821.jpg

Frame work for the fish displays started
storecabinets2_zpse774bf5d.jpg

Another hard day of labor for the guys
storecabinets3_zps158401eb.jpg

Wow starting to look like a store
storecabinets4_zpsc4fe7001.jpg

End of day?? what day is it...

Looks really good so far. That is a lot of work for one day.
I have to ask.. Has Mike been using the nail gun?? Has Eric been impaled??
Hows come the sheeting dosnt go all the way to the top of the wall?
What color are you going to paint the fish stands??? Black, maybe???/ LOL
How many sumps will you have for that many tanks???? I got an idea for a 8' skimmer... LOL

Thanks Eddie you will fit right in with the rest of us, lol Its lots of fun for about the first 2 hours......then not so fun, lol. Its coming though just so much, we got a big chunk done yesterday with Eric and Peppie should be able to prep and paint by the end of the week if all goes well. Their is a lot going on outside of this room though, we got the acrylic shop and the glass shop up to about 80% complete, and the tables for the coral and fish QT system are up to.Mojo

We need to give a big "THANK YOU" TO mercenary grunt(Ben) for generously donating his time over the last several days. We have been keeping Ben very busy sanding/grinding the steel stands for the coral displays and the main aquarium display.

THANK YOU Ben!!!!!!

Looks great indeed! Is that crown molding? In a fish store?

Ive got this weekend off and after the tank tour i dont have much plans... id be willing to lend a hand too. LMK mike.
-d

Back