• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let's Build a store....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

are you still planning on opening up Friday??? also, what is your address I can't wait to come see the new facility.

thanks!

YES ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Address: 1055 Andover Park East, Tukwila WA 98188

hours: m-f 10-7, sat 10-8, sun 12-5.

If you arrive Friday morning with someone standing at the front window chanting Open..Open..Open..Open

It's probably me.... :)

Well, I was there on Saturday and I will say this......WOAH! this place is awesome and the fish look superb. Can't wait to add some new fish to the tank and I know where I will be heading to do that. Nice store and my daughter loved the lounge area (though she did say that Canadian guy was a little scary ;) ).

Reed, it was good to see you again, wish we could have maybe gotten together later in the day for an adult beverage or 3. I must say I totally enjoyed the time I spent in the store picking up my new lites, I got a guy coming by this Saturday to help me maybe build a canopy or 2 for the new lites. I did take a couple of pics, but I only got the floor when it was about a third done, :(. It really looks alot nicer fully done ;).

IMG_1814_zpsd0d17aff.jpg

IMG_1822_zpsb861c260.jpg

IMG_1821_zps106dcca6.jpg

Thanx again you all for letting me in the door and for the set up on the controller, that was much appreciated!!!

Oh and thx for dinner and a beer or 2 Mike, I won't tell anybody that you really are a nice guy.

Is there any livestock left in your tanks at the end of your big day?????

I bet it will be even better on Sat.

I was there today and very impressive....I checked out the scribbled anglefish that they are holding for me for another week AND bought the following corals:

Yellow fiji leather (medium)
Metallic hammer
Mump leather
Aussie Elegance 6-8 inches when fully expanded..

they had an elegance with stunning yellow color..it looked fake, but it wasnt....just alittle out of my price range as i need to buy the scribbled angel first. :)

I was there today and very impressive....I checked out the scribbled anglefish that they are holding for me for another week AND bought the following corals:

Yellow fiji leather (medium)
Metallic hammer
Mump leather
Aussie Elegance 6-8 inches when fully expanded..

they had an elegance with stunning yellow color..it looked fake, but it wasnt....just alittle out of my price range as i need to buy the scribbled angel first. :)

So that was you looking at the elegance corals? Glad you picked one up. They were all EXTREMELY nice.

VERY nice meeting you finally Mike.

Yeah..that was me..i gave them a good looking over as they had a good selection

I ended up getting the one across the one that had the yellow center

Kirk, I saw that scribbled angel, that is a beautiful fish. I was looking at fish but I am at my limit right now, maybe an inch or so in excess, but I have been for some time. Everyone is healthy. I got a nice ball of keds red zoanthid, beautiful coral.

Earl,

sweet....all corals look good...would be interested in what the SPS look like...maybe they will be out next week when i go back to get scribby.

So that was you looking at the elegance corals? Glad you picked one up. They were all EXTREMELY nice.

VERY nice meeting you finally Mike.

Was that you that came in right before I left?
I was the woman in the Harley t-shirt.

I got a few new pets
A female black clownfish, a desjardini sailfin, a yellow fiji leather and 4 small zoa colonies.

It is a great store. I can see it getting a lot better when all those corals come in. And the display tank is finished. Thats a BIG tank!

Kirk, hopefully they will have them. It is really a nice place. Make sure you take an extra sweater for scribby so he doesn't get cold on the way back to Bothell. I have an old insulated lunch pail that has been designated strictly for fish/coral transportation. I put towels in it so the new additions ride in style and comfort. I will probably try to get over there next week also.

It was good seeing you and the "North End" Gang....I knew nothing bad would happen if you norther's crossed 405. Thank you for the kind words...And thank you Todd for the Salmon, I knew I was your favorite...LOL

Great store!! My husband and kids can lounge out. Can't wait to see that 400g set-up and more corals. Thank you the detailed information on lighting options.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all that came by to see us, it was great to see so many old friends and make a bunch of new ones. I hope we are close to meeting your expectations and we will continue to do our best to be much better. We have about 70 peices of Acro/monti corals coming in on monday and a good sized recharge of Austrailian coming in the same day.

thanks again.

Mojo

Back