• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let's Build a store....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A little elf told me he seen some fish swimming towards your store the other day.

Any truth to that???

NO Todd they were not salmon! You can put your gear back in the closet!!

Well I'm really going to have to make it down there for a Look-see real soon. By the way Dave, my fishing gear is always ready at a moments notice :fish2: actually had it all loaded up and even had my Simms waders on to save me from changing in the rain. Maybe should keep them on for the visit though... did you not help with the plumbing down there :boink:

Cheers, Todd

Well I'm really going to have to make it down there for a Look-see real soon. By the way Dave, my fishing gear is always ready at a moments notice :fish2: actually had it all loaded up and even had my Simms waders on to save me from changing in the rain. Maybe should keep them on for the visit though... did you not help with the plumbing down there :boink:

Cheers, Todd

LOL Todd
Other than rolling my eyes a couple times,( JK ) No I didnt help much at all on the plumbing.

Well we got the floor finally done!!!!THANK YOU Dave(peppie) for giving up yet another Saturday for the cause, your fantastic!

flooring.jpg

Yeah!!!looks like we are going to be ready for customers this Friday!!!!

Oh I know your thinking those coral tanks look empty.....fret none, we have corals coming in from Timor and Indonesia on Monday....And on Saturday we have a special shipment of corals coming in from Australia, the guys went diving just a few weeks ago, can't wait to see what those look like.

Thanks peppie! Floor looks great! Obd is lucky to have u around!
Thxs for the input on the flatworms too man.

Not much for coral yet....however the fish and cuc r starting to show up. I saw some fish u dont see to often. All looked really healthy too. Their fancy wrasse looked pretty fancy! I cant wait for the big opening day! Coral galore i hope.
Deff a positive scene and future imo. Hope u dont mind me posting up here on the build...just uber excited!

My oh my, did we ever get some coral in over the last couple of days!!!! Big orders straight from Australia, few boxes from Timor, and a few more from Bali. I would say maybe a hundred pieces???? Scolys, Acans, Trachys, Calaces, Zoos (yes all the fruity named ones, lol) Elegances, I mean a ton of some pretty spectacular stuff. Mix in about 300 fish, then add snails multiple stars, conches, shrimps, and a few anenomes, including a couple of glowing orange pink a purple tube anenomes that you can see from across the street.

I would say this soft opening is not going to be to soft!!. Only thing missing is the SPS and I got 5 Boxes coming in on Monday.

Oh on a side note for Skimmy we have treated all corals (except the leathers) for red bugs, nudi branches and their eggs, a variety of worms and so on. Then a good soaking in aloe and similar to stimulate healing just in case.

Mojo

My oh my, did we ever get some coral in over the last couple of days!!!! Big orders straight from Australia, few boxes from Timor, and a few more from Bali. I would say maybe a hundred pieces???? Scolys, Acans, Trachys, Calaces, Zoos (yes all the fruity named ones, lol) Elegances, I mean a ton of some pretty spectacular stuff. Mix in about 300 fish, then add snails multiple stars, conches, shrimps, and a few anenomes, including a couple of glowing orange pink a purple tube anenomes that you can see from across the street.

I would say this soft opening is not going to be to soft!!. Only thing missing is the SPS and I got 5 Boxes coming in on Monday.

Oh on a side note for Skimmy we have treated all corals (except the leathers) for red bugs, nudi branches and their eggs, a variety of worms and so on. Then a good soaking in aloe and similar to stimulate healing just in case.

Mojo

PICs or it isnt so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I was there on Saturday and I will say this......WOAH! this place is awesome and the fish look superb. Can't wait to add some new fish to the tank and I know where I will be heading to do that. Nice store and my daughter loved the lounge area (though she did say that Canadian guy was a little scary ;) ).

Well, I was there on Saturday and I will say this......WOAH! this place is awesome and the fish look superb. Can't wait to add some new fish to the tank and I know where I will be heading to do that. Nice store and my daughter loved the lounge area (though she did say that Canadian guy was a little scary ;) ).

LOL reedman,
A wise man once said, You can educate the stupid, and you can pretty up the ugly, but you cant fix scary!!!

Ok not Canadian and your little girl had her arm around my shoulder for half the time she was thier! lol Just a big teddy bear...right Dave????

Mojo

are you still planning on opening up Friday??? also, what is your address I can't wait to come see the new facility.

thanks!

Back