Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tom thats is insane! how long have you had that piece? did they spread fast for you?

Do a lot of you guys buy local or do you go the internet route?

I want to fill my tank with zoos. mostly like the ones that BigT has and the ones that diesel Dave has. Hey if you guys did buy from the internet please share the sight.

Nick

-=dieseldave=- said:
This is of one of my favorites but super slow spreading for me. It was very close to the glass that is very dirty so the picture did not turn out great.
View attachment 14389
I have a few more Zoa's but they are in very hard spots to photograph strait threw the glass.

Those are all really nice pictures, but this one.WOW:shock:

Ya those are the ruby reds that I have been looking for!

Nick, I get all my zoa's local from Kahuna, Indoor Reef, and the Shark Reef.

Those ones in the pic up there I have only had a few weeks, and they havn't grown much yet.

This is a link to the place I got the wine Red/ruby reds from. http://www.thecoraloasis.com/limited/limitedwinezoo.htm
I got them last year on the June 29th I started with three small polyps and now have eleven. I have would say they might spread faster if I did not have a pistol shrimp that buries them in the sand a few times a month.
All other Zoa’s I have collected locally. Some I had found on rubble.

It's amazing what we will pay for some of these polyps.
The soonest available frag would be Oct. 2007. :(

Martin, give me a few more months and I'll chip off a few for you. They have separated on the plug to 3 different areas for easy fraging

-=dieseldave=- said:
Martin, give me a few more months and I'll chip off a few for you. They have separated on the plug to 3 different areas for easy fraging

I may have something coming in today that you may be interested in.:D

you people are killing me !!! i want some of that and i could cry because of how high the prices are :cry: .

Hey Dieseldave dood, could you put me on your list for a few zoos of that .... ppppplease !!

This is a single polyp that just appeared out of no where.
It's about the size of a nickle.
It doesn't have wild colors, but i really like it.:cool:

I'll try and get some pictures later.
My 180 softy tank, I'm hoping to make it a 240 softy tank soon.:)

Back