Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow, this thread has grown since I was last on! Here are a couple:

Purple Hornets:
MR-DSC_1200a.jpg

Can't remember the name:
MR-DSC_1201a.jpg

wow that 2nd pic is nice....your purple hornet looks like blue hornets...?:oops:
did u buy yours as purple hornets?

Oh my!!! Charisse where are you finding all your Zoanthids? I want some of what you got. I need some different colors in my tank!!!

Finn, I know where you get some of yours. May need to do some trading soon....hehehe

Oh my gosh, these are all so pretty!! I look in my tank, and I'm like, is that what you look like close up too?? I like the hornets, Bob, that is a cool picture of those!

Oh my!!! Charisse where are you finding all your Zoanthids? I want some of what you got. I need some different colors in my tank!!!

Finn, I know where you get some of yours. May need to do some trading soon....hehehe
barrier reef:Dthe red ones has been sitting there forever,im like they waited for me:)the yellow peachy ones just got there like early this week..heres a much clearer pics of the 2 zoas courtesy of barrier reef:)thanks cy:p
i have been trying to add a few yellow zoos in my tank,and im really happy with this one..peachy yellow...

When were in Seattle area we always try and go to Barrier Reef and we've gotten some nice things from them as well. Next time were over there, we'll be visiting most of the local fish stores to check out what they have that we just can't live without!!! I may need to talk Cy into some more Gates of Heaven Zoos. I lost mine due to a heat issue in our 75g....:(

OOps, didn't realize I was under Michael's username....ugh!!! Oh well!!

This is MadisonsMommy....;)

I have a ton of different zoas to trade maybe 130-160 different named zoanthids.

I am willing to trade for sps, lps, or other zoanthids.

not more than 20 frags at a time please!!! (been burned a couple of years ago so I'm a lil weary about losing "My Precious" (Smegel lol)

PM me with the ones you want and what you have to trade and IM SURE THAT I HAVE THEM (well most of the named ones reaching back as far as 4 years)

Oh hell Yea... lol

:):):)Name your zoa actually why dont you give me a list of the one's you are serious about and and Ill see if I can accomidate!
email me at [email protected] with the list and I got you taken care of.

That Goes For ANY Member

Thanks,
The Salty Dawg

Last edited:
of the true purple hornets no it is not mine and 1 or 2 of the others is not mine
Im really only looking for some crazy hybrid zoas that no one has named and for lps (acans) and leathers softies etc

Back