Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

no they will be fine. I run 3x400 MH and 2X110 VHO i have TONS of zoanthids in just about every part of the tank and everything is wonderful. we also run halids on our frag tanks all small frags with nothing but possitive results

so a coral chipsubtrate might be good for where zoo,s are to grow a couple of my colonlys have stoped opening but others are fine ph leves are normal phosphate leves 0 and nitrites are 0 dont have a nitrate test so not sure on them and calc and carbonate and both good i run 1 400watt metal halide dont run flruos or anything eles watned to get to 2x antinics mayeb they are missing this light spectrum

Hey Martin. what did you say the name of those orange ring zoas are? safe crackers? I want to research them. by the way those eagle eys are amazing.

Matt

thanks. all the shrooms I got from you are doing great. how is that RO unit working. did you test the water from it yet?

Matt

Finn, those safecracker zoos are gorgeous. If you every want to frag it, let me know and we can work out a trade or price.

Just got this little piece. Not sure if they fell down, in the previous owners tank, and just bleached out or not. But suspect that is what happened.:D
Everthing is just,so white.:rolleyes:

Wow If you ever are willing to part with small sections of any of those zoos Finn let me know!!!!! If we can afford it would love to take some of those eagle eyes and safecrackers...hell any of your zoo's...off your hands :)

wow this is amazing and making my super oranges look teeny tiny...

One question anyone ever have one polyp sorta fall of or just die?? One of mine that was just starting to open is now missing its "head" and the stump turned white and looks dead..all other ones are fine tho and still open fully and are beautifully orange...

Could one of the fishes or maybe a crab eaten/nipped at it??

We have...
1x Green Clown Goby
1x Lawnmower Blenny
1x Sally Lightfoot Crab
1x PJ Cardinal
1x Valentini Puffer
1x Red Scooter Blenny
and various lil hermits and a sand sifting starfish

just wanted to add to the pic sharing...

reef03.jpg

reef01.jpg

reef05.jpg

Back