Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

messin around in photoshop... (i didnt change the zoa's original color.)

imgp3525ng9.jpg

Yeah I can see them. I just normally try to ignore your post

LOL...You sure reply to them quickly to be ignoring them!(LOL)

Thanks Cheeks!:D Cool shots as well Adam! Here's another few I just took of my zoos. Look at the zoo's neighbour underneath them...A little green carpet anemone about the size of a penny! Oh yeah and the last shot is possibly family to zoo's. Had a few ID's, but I'm still clueless(LOL)

Krish, it would be interesting to see if the zoanthids you just got are changed by the aquarium lights, vs. the natural sunlight. If you get any more of the last ones you just got, try some up high and keep some down low, like they are now.
You have the one set of pictures fresh from the ocean, it would be interesting to see what they look like a month from now/ six months from now.

No problem Martin...I may get some more tomorrow. I will even get some shots of them in the puddles out in the natural sunlight:)

Here's one shot I posted here before of some zoo's in the wild and then a shot of them under dual 250W 20K's when they were in my 75gal. I'll definately get some closeups from out in the wild this weekend though:)

I went out today, but wasn't able to get much shots. I was only out there for 20 mins and was busy fooling around at first:p Here are 3 shots of one of the species of zoos out there. I wish I could have gotten moe pics, but Emily started crying so we headed home.

LOL! I don't have any of those ones in my cube BUT I had those same zoos in my 75gal which I showed pics of under the 20K XM's (in post #573) which are the same ones in the picture above and they looked like this under 260w pc's...Pretty close huh? :D

Back