Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The blue ones I got from wacoral or myteemouse.
The last ones are the deepwater variety that's going around.
Traded for those yesterday.
I believe OIB has some large pieces.

I am local to OIB and check out Perrys stuff all the time but I just like trading.:D

If you are ever up for some trading I go to Oly twice a month for work. I can send you pics of what I have to trade anytime your up for it.

Not realy into zoo before but just added this to the tank:
dsc0247.jpg

dsc0246b.jpg

look what i got today
new%20zoas.jpg
any one know what it is besides a cool zoa thanks

Last edited:
i got other cool ones to wating for them to open i think the other ones are nightmares will post a pic when they open

those are nice moto, from what i seen the guy calls them white zoas i dont think there was a name for them!

thank you guys :) there actually fast grower's. I heard from ppl they were finicky but we all have those ones that do better then other's experience! Here's a pic of some i fragged a week ago for trade's i got coming up next week! The plugs are so white it washes out the colors of the polyps from my dslr!
dsc06857l.jpg

thank you guys :) there actually fast grower's. I heard from ppl they were finicky but we all have those ones that do better then other's experience! Here's a pic of some i fragged a week ago for trade's i got coming up next week! The plugs are so white it washes out the colors of the polyps from my dslr!

Great looking frags;);) Next time when you have more.....would love to buy/trade.

Back