Lets see those chalice's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Zesty Watermelon
( this is a pic before i had to frag it into 4's )
dsc05466.jpg

Niles,
You finally got one of those Zesty Watermelons? Good for you. Can't wait to see the My Miami also. You are probably the first in the state to pick one up. Trade huh? what did it take? 5 for 1? :)

Yeah i finally got it was in bad shape as you can see, had to frag it now its doing good! I got a trade with a piece of it for TEC red watermelon so im stoked on that! You got a big colony of it peter id like too see!

i did a trade with my cfr for the mym! The cfr will return back to me in 4 months hopefully LOL...then i return a piece of mym, a great trade off if you ask me :)

dont know if they are rare dont think they are but its my first chalice
under l.e.d's only
IMG_2005-2.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

under full lighting
IMG_2004.jpg

let me know if it was $$ well spent lol

i wish i lived on the westside...you guys have some of the nicest corals ever...everything here is overpriced and lame lol

is it a pretty common find? cuz i have some local guys wanting frags and dont wanna rip em of or sell myself short lol

You guys have some incredible pieces. What kind of lighting do you need to keep chalices??

Straight off the cam. This thing looks crazy under actnics just wish I could get top down shot in focus.

IMGP6103.jpg

You buying chalices again louisse? The MH i got from you is doing good, has had some new growth and added an extra eye.

yup:)..i am dosing mag now...
i am glad the mh u got from me is doing good..
heres mine full pics has about 30+(including new eyes forming) eyes:shock::ptheres a bunch of eyes in the other side edges,huge eyes too:)
this is under my light in my new tank...color is a bit dull,,cant wait to get my new bulbs i ordered at barrier last night i missed the sale though:(
DSC07764.jpg

DSC07772.jpg

Last edited:
yup:)..i am dosing mag now...
i am glad the mh u got from me is doing good..
heres mine full pics has about 30+(including new eyes forming) eyes:shock::ptheres a bunch of eyes in the other side edges,huge eyes too:)
this is under my light in my new tank...color is a bit dull,,cant wait to get my new bulbs i ordered at barrier last night i missed the sale though:(
DSC07764.jpg

DSC07772.jpg

:eek: That chalice is beautiful!

Back