Lets see those chalice's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG

very nice Ashton....hopefully mine looks like that soon. I have a colony of the Oregon Mummy eye...You won't be dissapointed. it is beautiful in my tank. Definitely my favorite so far...depends on how the BPC grows out.

Nice Peter welcome to the club, I got one about a month ago and its one of my favorite chalices. Heres a pic of mine I took last night along with the oregon mummy eye.
011-2.jpg

Here is my ECC Hybrid Watermelon. This is on a 2.25" plug for size reference.
014-1.jpg

Original Mummy Eye also on 2.25in plug
015-2.jpg

Nice Peter welcome to the club, I got one about a month ago and its one of my favorite chalices. Heres a pic of mine I took last night along with the oregon mummy eye.
011-2.jpg

QUOTE]

Where'd you get those large flat plugs for the chalice frags? I've got some chalice frags coming on Friday and I'm not sure what to place them on while they grow.

Jive i actually got them off of ebay. I bought 2 packs i can probably spare 1-2 if you want or I can pm you the link to the seller i bought them from. They were like 7-9 bucks for a bag of 15 i think. Let me know.

Hey Peter how big is your Oregon mummy eye? I need to make it up ur way and check out ur tank since you just live in kirkland. I got mine as a single eye from Isaac and it has 4 eyes now but Im still waiting for the body to grow out more. I just moved it to the big frag plug so hopefully now it will start to plate and grow.

Jive i actually got them off of ebay. I bought 2 packs i can probably spare 1-2 if you want or I can pm you the link to the seller i bought them from. They were like 7-9 bucks for a bag of 15 i think. Let me know.

Please PM me the the eBay seller. I actually need 4. Thanks!

I Just joined the BPC Flamethrower Club:)
I can't believe I put down heavy bills for this little booger:) I think it is the size of a grain of rice.....It is a slow grower, but hopefully fast enough so I can get some money back
DSC_0810.jpg

DSC_0809.jpg

HOLY crappers Peter. I think that is smaller than the MH I got from you!!!! I have a trade for the rasta, BPC FT, OME too in the next couple days for my Sweltering Pot.

Mine covers a large frag plug completely. I got mine from Isaac too but came in very bad shape. it took awhile for it to heal and have since grown fast. Mine started with the body first then the eyes started to come in.

Hey Peter how big is your Oregon mummy eye? I need to make it up ur way and check out ur tank since you just live in kirkland. I got mine as a single eye from Isaac and it has 4 eyes now but Im still waiting for the body to grow out more. I just moved it to the big frag plug so hopefully now it will start to plate and grow.

Well yes sir. It is 3 different trades so it will cost me for shipping but much cheaper than buying them.:)

Sounds good. i thought you were getting all that for one sweltering pot:)

Good Job,
The Rasta is also one of my favorites. I got roughly 3-4 eyes on mine. It is beautiful

I like this shot alot not the sharpest...
Bottom:My watermelon, Tyree toadstool, Tyree aequituberculata, Orange tip cloves, and Tubbs blues:Top
dsc07932g.jpg

Mine covers a large frag plug completely. I got mine from Isaac too but came in very bad shape. it took awhile for it to heal and have since grown fast. Mine started with the body first then the eyes started to come in.

Nice ill have to check it out some time. Thats funny that yours started with the body then grew eyes cause mine did the opposite. I think what helped mine though was i dropped it in the kitchen sink shortly after i got it while cleaning algae off the plug and the spot that the tissue died grew back a week later and then 2 new eyes appeared.

Back