LFS tour Seattle area

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

chastjw71

Hello everyone, I'm planning on making a day trip sat to as many Local Fish Stores as I can get to in the greater Seattle area, I live in Mount Vernon WA about an hour north of Seattle so I think I'd go about as far south as Olympia if its worth it. I'm looking for ideas on where to go, So please chip in with a name, and city location I'll find the rest. I've already found some, now just trying to determine which ones are truly worth going to as most are far apart. thanks in advance.
Jeremy

My favorite is A Red Sea Aquarium in Shoreline Rob the owner is super knowledgeable and is always willing to help with questions. He also will feed any fish you show interest in without having to ask him to. Everyone loves Barrier Reef in Renton. Saltwater City is good in Bellevue. Blue Sierra always has good stock and pricing on equipment also in Renton or Issaquah. Also if you haven't been to Reef Mystique he is in Lake Stevens so not too far from you.

Brian

Hi! Glad you found your way over here! Did you see that the PSAS is having a frag swap this weekend? It'd be a great day to do your drive if you were available... And Welcome!

I can't remember the name of it but there is a place down south, they have a huge frag tank and they had a shark tank, it's a pretty cool store. ARSA, Barrier and Saltwater City are must see's.

Qt aquarium Seattle has some good deals. Dennys Pet World in Kirkland. Blue Sierra in Issaquah. There are more but by the time you get done with the popular ones you'll probably be less than impressed. My Dad and I googled a bunch of them and spent the day driving around, by the end of it I realized I wasn't really interested anymore lol. Still fun! I'm probably spoiled being close to so many great shops.

Last edited:
Back