List of Members

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tat2z_21

tat2z_21
I know that this is weird question but I need a list of members that are part of NSR. So if you are a member or would like to hang out with all of us cool North Sounders post a "Hell Yeah" or something similar so I can go through all of the names. Thank you in advance.

Floyd,

Todd (NWDiver) posted a pic that had several NSR memebers at an early meeting. I've spend 10 mins trying to find that pic but can't. IF you can find that pick it will give you the majority of the members and a good start to your list.

I missed June's mtg, but heard there were some new memebers that you would need to get. I'm sure Todd (TJL) has the list esp if they submitted their name for the coral drawing.

Kirk

Thanks Kirk. I will be sure to look for that. I am sure that it is in the first meeting at the red sea. I will look for it. And Lorrie that is the way to do it. Capitalized and everything.

Thanks Lorrie, Has anyone heard from Reeffreak. I seen him in the photo but have not heard from him in a while.

Floyd, I have a fairly complete list and will be contacting everyone by PM to get #'s and e-mail's to go with (all confidential club information only) I sent you my e-mail address and will forward info to your reply.

Todd

So here is the list that I Have so far.

tat2z_21
TJL
RainyDave
Just for Fun
DolphinLVR
NWDIVER
IPISCES
TECNOMAGE
NC2WA
THATGUY559
SPLLBND2
HEREFISHYFISHY
DRAGONEGGS
SEAF
REEFFREAK
CHASTJW71
NANA CHLORAPSIS
JOEALBIN
REEDMAN

I know there are some more of us out there. If you know someone that I forgot that is in the north sound area and part of the club, which means that they would like to participate in this Community database then Please add them to the list. With this database I will be adding contact information. If you would like to include any contact info then please PM me the info. Remember that only club members will have access to this, but with that said, nothing personal like an address. Maybe a phone number if you would like. If you choose to have your point of contact RF, I will be adding a hyperlink to all members names to their profiles.

Back