List of Members

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey guys, welcome to 'the Club' could you please send me a pm with your address/contact info which I will add to our confidential members list.

Cheers, Todd

Hell yeah?! I'm pretty new to the hobby. I have only had my 14 gal biocube for about 4 months. Time to move up slowly. Would love to go to a meet and learn a thing or 3.

Hell yeah?! I'm pretty new to the hobby. I have only had my 14 gal biocube for about 4 months. Time to move up slowly. Would love to go to a meet and learn a thing or 3.

welcome to the club,,i used to be new to this hobby once and considered i am always learn somethings new everyday,,cheer

Welcome to North Sound Reefers and welcome to Reef Frontiers.

Thank you guys. I have 1 buddy on the island that is trying to guide me I the right direction. But with this group ill have all kinds of opinions.

Welcome, I like the smaller tanks, makes this hobby much more affordable. If I had money to burn, well that's a whole different enchilada. Until I win the lottery, I will stay small. I have a 36 gallon corner. Anyway welcome to the club, just great people here. I am new also, 6 months in the hobby, these people have helped me out, with info and their friendship.

:welcome: to the North Sound Reefers and to Reef Frontiers to all the newcomers.
Look forward to seeing some photos of your set ups and meeting all of you at our next get together.

Cheers,
Alex

Hey there Captian. Glad to see you on here. If you ever need anything there Are a couple of us on the island

Hell yah!! I'm new to the hobby and learning from a friend of mine and a LOT of reading. I recently obtained a 14 gal (which is great for being on a budget lol) and it's currently cycling with some live rock and sand to give you a idea of how new i am to the hobby. Looking forward to learning from you all.......

See you made it here mgarin11.
When your ready for some soft coral or zoas or even an sps or two, let me know. Next get together I'll bring you something.
Oh and if you want to make a day trip and stop by my place, your more than welcome.

Thanks IPisces for directing me here. I'll definitely keep your offer in mind. I'll be looking forward to the next get together so i can meet everyone..... Whenever i can find time to make a day trip to stop by i'll let you know.
Thanks again for the warm welcome!

:welcome: mgarin11. Hope that you enjoy RF and the NSR as the people are an awesome bunch and very helpful too. I look forward to meeting all the new people at the next get together.

Cheers,
Alex

Back