List of Members

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

awesome, been looking around for locals, couldn't find much on other forums. Just started FOWLR salt last month, and can't stop that salt lust. I'm already thinking second tank.

I have a clark clown, niger trigger, bicolor angel, maculosis angel, and two mono argenteus.. I am looking to trade the monos. Any suggestion where I can communicate with other hobbies outside this topic?

awesome, been looking around for locals, couldn't find much on other forums. Just started FOWLR salt last month, and can't stop that salt lust. I'm already thinking second tank.

I have a clark clown, niger trigger, bicolor angel, maculosis angel, and two mono argenteus.. I am looking to trade the monos. Any suggestion where I can communicate with other hobbies outside this topic?

There is a classifieds section. Link is at the top right of all pages. I think you need some more time and posts to use it though.
Welcome to RF. Take a look around the forums and ask questions if you have any.
Cant wait to see your tank. Post pics when you can. That needs some time and posts too. But you will get it in no time.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome..... can't wait for the next get together, hopefully i'll be able to make it.

Last edited:
Just FYI they are not selling your contact info. At least I dont think they are!
They are just keeping a contact list of NSR members. TJL (Todd) is also keeping a list of coral for the group coral bank. Guess I need to add to that list too. haha!

Hell yeah, I'm new into salt and from everett, WA with a view of Puget sound at the front of my house

Awesome and welcome to both Reef Frontiers & North Sound Reefers. Great bunch of Reefers here to learn from.

Cheers, Todd

Back