March 18th Meeting & Visit

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I will have the club refractometer and PH meter at the meeting if anyone wants to check their water.

Evite

I just sent out the evite and entered every name that I am aware of that has not gotten an evite previously. I also changed email addresses for those that requested it.

Please let me know (PM) if you have not received your evite for March 18th!

The tank tour logistics will be included with your reminder evite prior to the meeting!

Thanks,
Colleen

Tank tour and social!

I just sent out a reminder evite with the tour info. Everyone has been added that I am aware of! Here's the schedule:

Noon: Jesseb in Sammamish

2pm: Shauna (Saltytemple) in Kirkland

4pm: Dang's in Redmond

7pm: BCC for the meeting

Could use a volunteer to make mapquest maps to hand out at each location for the next location to get to. I won't be able to make the tour due to a function with my daughter but we will be at the meeting.

Any volunteers?

:) :) :) :) :)

Another Tank tour and educated visitor what a rush!!!

I am looking forward to seeing more set ups and comparing. I can always use pointers. This sounds like a awesome time. The last one was fun. I am sure this one will be too.
oh yeah, I need a raffle ticket for the Steve Weist frag;) . Maybe a raffle ticket for something else.
see you there.:)
Thanks in Advance,
Ed:)

Frags at the tank tour...

If anyone is interested in Branching frogspawn frags - I have a bunch of them that you can pick up at my house on the tank tour (unfortunately, I'm unable to attend the meeting).

The branches have between 1 and 5 heads. These are frags from the infamous mojo-frogspawn. I'm happy to trade for some colored acro or monti frags - or I'll donate all cash that is raised from them to PSAS. $7 per frogspawn head.

Picture of mother colony in this thread:

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7669

Last edited:
Jesse's house

For those starting the tour at Jesse's.... please PM me so I can send you better directions than Mapquest will give you. I dont want to post directions on this thread.

Thanks, Colleen

directions

REMINDER

If you are going to Jessés then PM me for specific directions.... you can mapquest based on the address in the evite but it is a longer route Jesse said.

Hey, Let's not forget someplace to stop and get a classic seattle lunch snack (whatever that might be :) ).

I am really looking forward to visiting, and think we are going to have a blast !

Dave B

Dave,

Oh you'll love the lunch stop! Late afternoon at the Tamarind Thai Restaurent complete with two magnificent reef tanks to drool over. Dang, the owner will give you the grand tour of them. We are having our pre-meeting social there. Will be tons of fun!

Colleen

Man, sorry I can't make this one. North end works so much better for me, too! Have fun, ya'll. Hope to have you over to see my tank in a year or so once it's all up and running and settled in.

Here is what you might have seen or missed from March 18th Tank tour with O2manyfish

1st Stop was a private showing of Salsakings Tank

2nd Picture is Something Blue From Salsaking.

2nd Part of Salsaking

Dave B. with I got a get a picture of that.

Second Picture is Feeding time at Salsakings.

1st Stop on Tank Tour...JesseB

I am not sure what size JesseB's Tank is, I will say that its a Starfire tank with some very nice custom touches.

Here is Jesse explaining some of his tank.

2nd Picture is Zul getting a closer look at JesseB's Tank with Jesse's Oogle scope.

2nd Stop of Tank Tour Saltytemple.

SaltyTemple (Shawna) was very energetic and personable, awesome host.
She explained her tank, then asked for oppinions on how others thought she might be able to improve her system.
This was a very clean tank. :) Everyone in Tank tour looked relaxed and like they were enjoying the view and company.

Back to Tamarai Thai for food and chat before Meeting.

This Tank always draws stares from visitors..Can you believe the growth in one month?

Hey, Wait a minute...Theres another Tank.

JesseB's Daughter was quick to point out. You forgot to check out the Softie Tank at Tamarai Thai. How can you argue with something that cute?

Last edited:
Pictures Taken by JesseB's Daughter.

Pictures that JesseB's Daughter wanted people to see..

1st picture of the cool Softie Tank with Big Fish.

2nd Picture is the Cool Tank with my Dad.

:) Ok, looks like I lost my job..Ed

Last edited:
Back