March 18th Meeting & Visit

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Geeeees owe Petes.. Fantasticly amazing set ups guys!!! Thank you for sharing and being an inspiration!

Ed- thanks for staying up to ~4am to get these pictures up too.

:)

it was great having everyone over - thanks for the visit

nice shots btw...

Ed Hahn said:
Pictures that JesseB wanted people to see..

1st picture of the cool Softie Tank with Big Fish.

2nd Picture is the Cool Tank with my Grand Pa.

:) Ok, looks like I lost my job..Ed

Last edited:
jesseb said:
Daughter - not grand daughter. I know I'm old and gray but.....

:)

it was great having everyone over - thanks for the visit

nice shots btw...

I am sorry. I just know that little gal stole the show. I thought you were spoiling her like grand pa, lol. I also wish I had the hair.

As far as posting the pictures. I think all of us had a good time in the little red car. I was exhausted around 12am. James drove for a while. I slept for a while. When I woke up I thought about all that had happened. I was ready to share what happened. It was hard for me to sleep.
Thanks for the warm hospitality and inviting us into your homes. You all made us feel like we had been there many times before.
Sincerely,
Ed:)
PS. I have a few more pictures. They are not the best. But I think you can see through the smiles that people were having a good time.:)

Here are a few more from March 18th.

Adelaide Rhodes was there to answer questions, She knew Dave and was there to make Dave feel at home. It was a nice reunion of Friends.

Talk about feeling at home, Here is Dang, Dave B, and Dang's Niece.
Next Month we will have a new member of club. God Bless:)

Ps. If anyone would like pictures that I posted. Please send me a email with address.

Last edited:
yes, my neiece(oum)will have the girl in the next 4-5 weeks,,yes she will be the brand new menber,:) ,,thanks Ed for the picture and Dave B for bring such a freiendly asmostphere to my place and to everybody,,we enjoyed very much and thank you to everyone.,:)
best

Hey Folks,

The hospitality from your club was outstanding !!! Thanks to SalsaKing for picking my butt up, lugging me around, and the food and libations.

Thanks to Adelaide who only got lost 8 times in trying to get me from place to place.

The tanks in your area are all unique and distinct.

I hope everyone enjoyed my rambling, and at least found 1 bit of information that they could take home and apply to their own aquarium.

Any questions or opinions about anything I expunged. Post here or you can email me at [email protected]

Colleen,thanks for coordinating all the travel plans. Sorry for the late call last night, but I spilled water on the laptop, and alas it no longer wished to tell me my itinerary.

Thanks again for being such a warm and welcoming group. PSAS is truly an admirable extension of the hospitality and congeniality found here on Reef Frontiers !

Dave B

i want to say thanks to everyone who made this one of the most fun meeting i have attended since i joined the club!

thanks to Dave B for the wealth of info! I dont know about every one else but Daves talk eally got my wheels turning,I think I will get off of here and go work on getting my "project" tank a little farther along.

thanks agin to all I had a great time!

Cheers,
Chris

Dave

Sorry I didn't get to meet you in person. I was way in the back but had to leave before you were done speaking. Maybe another time. I will be in Southern California I believe in early April :)

It was great getting to hear you speak Dave. I wanted to ask you about the auto top off that you briefly mentioned but never got around to it. It is nice to see the possibilities when you have "no one to say no", lol. Thanks again.

I had some prior day plans that caused me to miss the tank tour...I wish I could have seen those awesome tanks. I showed up to Dang's place just as everyone was leaving so Dang gave me a quick private tour. Wow is all I can say. Pictures of his tanks just don't do them justice. Oh yeah and if you look at that picture of his LPS tank JessieB's daughter is pointing at, there is a little something now missing from just above where she is pointing ;) Thanks Dang you are a very generous fellow, and I left in shock is all I can say.(ok so thats two things I can say)

Cy, it was great meeting you and thank you for the nice monti frag :)

Josh, after all the conversation, I actually can put a face to you now, nice meeting you too.

Wow - what a great thread! Yes, Dave was super and a great great speaker. Ed - thank you for taking those pictures and documenting the event! It was a pleasure meeting you.

Ed just looked at all the pictures, I would love to go on the next visit. The pics of everyone were great. Talk to ya later..................Scott

:) Shauna, it was a pleasure meeting you also..Thank you for your warm hospitality. I would have posted more pictures of your tank but they were blurry or back sides of people..:oops:

I will call you on that Scott..

sandi said:
Ed just looked at all the pictures, I would love to go on the next visit. The pics of everyone were great. Talk to ya later..................Scott
Scott, I will be heading up there next month. You are welcome to go with me.:) I do not think you would regret it. Nice people and nice tanks.

Great job.

Great speaker, Great people, Great Food, Great tanks, What more could you ask for.

Thank you Leadership of the club. It was nice to see such an organized event.

Good Job.

Salsaking

Back