Marine Aquarium Expo 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MadMax,

Is it too premature to ask if any speakers have been obtained??

We intend to have SIX speakers in total, just like our MAX show, but they will need to be sponsored. Thus far we have two lined up already: Mark Vera of Aquatech will speak on the subject of proper refugium building techniques, and Seachem has agreed to sponsor a speaker (name is pending selection/will be announced later)

If any businesses would like to sponsor an educational speaker in exchange for promotional benefits please contact us at: [email protected]

Thus far, Joe Yaiullo, James Fatherree, Justin Credable, and Adam Blundell have all specifically stated that they would like to lecture at SEAMAX.

oops I registered to be an exibitor but when I went back It was the OC fair....ha ha ha tried to navigate my way through the Max website to register for the MAX 2011 in Seattle and reserve a Booth....could not find it....Please educate this Hawaiian brother on where I can sign up and reserve my booth before I miss the boat....I mean plane!!! LOL:D mahalo and aloha Les

I would make time to make sure I was an attendee. I would even volunteer some time if need be. I hear the Quest field convention center is a really great place.

Tyler

I posted in the Anouncements forum.
Something like "Hey Pacific Northwest" or something like that.

Can't remember....(memory is always the first to go they say) :)

i thought they banned every one by now

LOL!!! thats funny I was laughing....they almost banned me there but instead just took away any PM functions on my account....the funny thing is I never sold anything there....members would post about experiences with doing business with me and I would chime in to say thank you... and "poof" I got that moderator email that "weve removed your PM Privilege,next time you will be banned" never once have I put anything up for sale....this is why I decided not to sponsor because of the way your treated...anyways I just thought your comment was funny I had to laugh....:lol:

LOL!!! thats funny I was laughing....they almost banned me there but instead just took away any PM functions on my account....the funny thing is I never sold anything there....members would post about experiences with doing business with me and I would chime in to say thank you... and "poof" I got that moderator email that "weve removed your PM Privilege,next time you will be banned" never once have I put anything up for sale....this is why I decided not to sponsor because of the way your treated...anyways I just thought your comment was funny I had to laugh....:lol:

yeah they threatened to ban me for posting too fast...thing was I was posting alright stuff rather than just 'cool stuff', etc...

There is also a definite price difference between sponsoring here monthly and sponsoring at RC monthly haha

i tryed to re sign up and banned again but i dont feel any loss all info can be found here or the other sights i go to so they can ban every one then it will be all mods lol

Back